My 200 lbs.+ co-worker likes to wear sexy high heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dangeroussail

Re: My 200 lbs.+ co-worker likes to wear sexy high heels

Post by dangeroussail »

very sexy!
thieph

Post by thieph »

dangeroussail wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 10:09 pm
thieph wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 3:56 am Had a friend who was a bit bigger and she loved to wear short skirts and sexy high heels. I think she liked the attention and it got her plenty of action, even more than "fit" girls I think. Not ashamed to say she got some action from me as well, but I don't advertise it either.
any photos?
100_0142a.JPG
104_1267comp.JPG
104_1268.JPG
104_1269comp.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jhon

Post by jhon »

mmmm very very hot shoes and legs :oops: :oops: :twisted:
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

please show us more, I love this thread
black pumps

Post by black pumps »

It's true more unattractive women will do more or putup with more perversions than attractive ladies to keep a man!
IMG_9834n.png
img 9837b.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Never found a woman in heels who didn't get me hard. Love the curves and thick calves and thin heels.
bethpvctv

Post by bethpvctv »

i absolutely love curvy ladies wearing heels, i would say i find it a lot hotter than the slim model types.

this lady looks amazing, and great taste in shoes... it would be an honour to fuck those after shes worn them round the office all day x
uk based fan of all things boots!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I think that ladies with a little weight look absolutely stunning in high heels, much more feminine than skinny girls. Women 'of a certain size' in my experience either are really proud of their body or ashamed of it because of what others think and say about her.
Those that are insecure because of what everyone thinks of them tend to wear long dresses to cover and mask their body, maybe a cardigan to cover their 'bingo wings' and in around 95% of them (if not more) they wear flip flops or flat holiday sandals.
However the confident women wear heels and stockings and show off their cleavage, they may not be to everyone's liking but they just don't give a fuck because they love who they are. For me that is one sexy characteristic about a woman and I would be more attracted to a woman with perhaps a little more weight than those who are a few dress sizes below them.

These pictures are stunning, they are very sexy.
Joeprice22

Post by Joeprice22 »

Hard as a stone outstanding would lov to lick
Joeprice22

Post by Joeprice22 »

Hard as a stone outstanding would lov to lick