Converse and Vans Sightings

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Rgamer99

Re: Converse and Vans Sightings

Post by Rgamer99 »

I got some good vids today. Lmk if you want to see them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey girl, lemme nut those chucks.
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

Im gunna go ahead and move this over to the sneaker forum
Hey girl, lemme nut those chucks.
Roshe123

Post by Roshe123 »

Recently I came across a few shots with vans on Facebook that re-awoke another love of mine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ronyander1130

Post by ronyander1130 »

Rgamer99 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:16 pm Some more I took today. Also I grabbed a couple quick vids of the girl in vans fixing her socks lmk if you want to see those and I'll post them somewhere
I dont know if u will answer but could i get the vid of the girl in vans fixing her socks?