Girls in Platform Clogs

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Plateauclogs

Re: Girls in Platform Clogs

Post by Plateauclogs »

Unfortunately its mostly the elder women who wear them.
But lately it became fashionable again to wear Clogs and Platform shoes for younger girls!
kellystoy

Post by kellystoy »

I'm surprised I haven't seen a single photo of a gal wearing those Jessica Simpson clogs from several years back. My girlfriend loved them so much, she went through three pairs of them. Damn were they sexy.
clogs.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

kellystoy wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:46 pm I'm surprised I haven't seen a single photo of a gal wearing those Jessica Simpson clogs from several years back. My girlfriend loved them so much, she went through three pairs of them. Damn were they sexy.
clogs.jpg
Indeed. They are amazing! :twisted:
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

kellystoy wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:46 pm I'm surprised I haven't seen a single photo of a gal wearing those Jessica Simpson clogs from several years back. My girlfriend loved them so much, she went through three pairs of them. Damn were they sexy.
clogs.jpg
Great clogs Kellystory. Be free to put all the clogs pics of your girlfriend. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Plateauclogs

Post by Plateauclogs »

clogs.jpg
I totally adore them. In Europe however Jessica Simpson Heels werent widely available. I still try to hunt down a pair of used JS clogs for my Collection until today... 🙁
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Somebody likes Melissa mules? They are similar to high heel clogs :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lovesnylons

Post by Lovesnylons »

Those pics are great and I’d love to have my cock in them and fuck those heels
Lovesnylons

Post by Lovesnylons »

I bought my wife clogs .ey were so hot ,I used to slip them on and also fuck then the feeling of my cock and balls rubbing the sole was amazing !
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Lovesnylons wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:58 pm I bought my wife clogs .ey were so hot ,I used to slip them on and also fuck then the feeling of my cock and balls rubbing the sole was amazing !
Some pics? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Lovesnylons

Post by Lovesnylons »

Sexy