lorraine Kelly

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

lorraine Kelly

Post by owlman »

Lorraine Kelly is an attractive older woman who presents tv shows on British television. Yesterday she was wearing the dress and boots, she looked really sexy. I have a thing for women in long boots anyway, but patent ones are so sexy. Theres a gap between the boot top and her leg, you can imagine her wetting herself, it trickles down her legs and runs into the boots, then she has to carry on working with her damp panties and her boots full of piss.
lk2.jpg
lk1.jpg
Atlas

Re: lorraine Kelly

Post by Atlas »

Hey owlman nice thought :) I love that gap around the tops of girls boots :) when ever I'm on an escalator & a girl wearing boots has a nice gap around the tops of them just as we get to the top I step up close to her, & slip a coin down into the gap & step off beside her :) I always make sure I've got loose change in my hand & my phone just in case she feels something:) but I've done it so many times & they never do but once off the escalator & they are walking it wriggles further down lol.....it's awesome watching them walking & feel something inside their boots lol...most don't stop to unzip, they just shake their boot but I have witnessed them unzipping only to find a coin inside & are puzzled how it got in there! Lol...
Toe Cleavage1

Re: lorraine Kelly

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

She wears great shoes, many with a toe cleavage but she doesn't often shoeplay.
Had many a private moment with her pictures.