Tumblr with my boot streetshots

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

c-w

Tumblr with my boot streetshots

Post by c-w »

Hello,

since with modern mobile almost everyone happens to carry a camera most of the time that is a perfect chance to make plenty of streetshots. I have made and collected several thousand of them in the recent years and now I'm going to sort them a bit and fill them into my tumblr:

Boot Streetshots

Feel invited to follow, fave, like, reblog, embed any of the entries. It's not so much yet but I'll update regularly and have plenty of supplies.

Cheers
cw
My tumblr about boot streetshots: Boot Streetshots
My tumblr about chastity, ballstretching, bootworship, discipline and obedience:Stretch these balls and lick those boots!
itooloveboots

Re: Tumblr with my boot streetshots

Post by itooloveboots »

That's a great Tumblr. Do you have any photos showing the women in full?
c-w

Post by c-w »

itooloveboots wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:35 am That's a great Tumblr. Do you have any photos showing the women in full?
Thank you! Currently I'm regularly adding a couple of pics (on average 20~30 every other day) Enjoy!

No, I don't even make photos in full - hip downward at most and usually cropping to the boots part. For one thing I'd like to maintain as much anonymity for the wearers as possible, for another thing it's way more unsuspiciuos handling a phone whose lens is pointing downward than one that's in obvious photographic use.

Ciao
cw
My tumblr about chastity, ballstretching, bootworship, discipline and obedience:Stretch these balls and lick those boots!
itooloveboots

Post by itooloveboots »

Do have a particular style of boots that you're focusing on for your photos? I'm a huge fan of leather stilettos.
c-w

Post by c-w »

itooloveboots wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:14 pm Do have a particular style of boots that you're focusing on for your photos? I'm a huge fan of leather stilettos.
No, can't say I'm looking for something preferred in particular. I could just describe the following tendencies:
  • I like leather more than other materials and in this respect smooth more that suede
  • I like longer shafts more so I'm more interested in knee high, overknee, thigh high and crotch high, but this doesn't exclude ankle boots. In everyday's business ankle to kneehigh will be most seen.
  • I have absolutely no preference regarding heels or platforms — I like flat soles as much as platforms as much as high heels, and regarding latter block heels als well as stilettos
  • I like laced and/or buckled slightly more than others
  • I like black more than other colors
  • I have a strong crush on heavy kick-ass boot shapes like military, commando, biker or drmartens style from 14- to 30-eye laces, especially when worn by smaller, even petite women
  • Riding boots also bring along a bonus
Nothing of the "more than …" parts is excluded. I try to get a broad range. I just dislike ugg boots and I don't care for cowboy (well, cowgirl for that matter :)) boots.

Hope that gives a good outline of my preferences.

Cheers
cw