Finding free high heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thallium

Finding free high heels

Post by thallium »

I keep an eye on craigslist the free section. I'll type in the search shoes or heels and see what comes up.

Saturday I saw a posting for approximately 30 free shoes. When looking at the pictures, they appeared to be all high heels. The posting was about 30 minutes away from me and it has been posted for almost 3 hours. I figured I would give it a shot and see if they were still there or maybe even a fake posting. I see people put fake postings up all the time I guess to waste people's time.

I headed out and when I got there, there they were, all piled up in 3 different shoe boxes. I stopped my car and got out. As I was loading all the shoes, an older lady appeared out of nowhere and was watching me. She was probably in her 70's. I just waved and continued loading all the heels. These I can't believe someone would throw away so many nice heels. From the type of heels, I would say it's from a woman in her 20's. Some of the heels look like club heels. Here is the posting and I will show pictures of the shoes. I notice some of the shoes in the posting were not there. But I'm happy with the score. They all look like they have been worn a lot. Each has a lot of scuffs and dirty on the bottom of the souls of the heels. They all have good toe prints too. When I open the lid to my trunk, I can smell the leather, sweat, and feet smell. It's awesome. I can burry my nose in a heel and cum in a few seconds, the smell is so strong.

When I try to post pictures it says error, file too large
thallium

Re: Finding free high heels

Post by thallium »

Here are the pictures from the original Craigslist posting
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thallium

Post by thallium »

When I got all the heels home, they were all mixed up. There are about 25 pairs of heels. Some flip flops too. 19 pairs are complete. 5 heels only have 1 shoe. In the Craigslist pictures it shows heels that were not there. Maybe someone picked out a few before I got there. I sorted them fairly quickly. There are a few wedge sandals, maybe 3 pairs of open toe sandals, a few club looking heels with an open toe and a gold chain hanging on the back, 3 pairs of close toe pumps. One pair is missing a shoe. 2 pairs of low cut boots missing a shoe. Maybe 4 pairs of sandals. A total of about 25 pairs. The smell is so strong when I open the trunk of the car. It's the smell of leather and sweat and foot odor.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

What a great experience.
thallium

Post by thallium »

Whoever this girl was, she wore heels all the time. You can see wear marks on the bottom of the heels and some pics you can see the toe prints. Here are some close ups of the shoes I got last Saturday. A lot of name brands like Quipid and Charlotte Russe
Last edited by thallium on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
thallium

Post by thallium »

More closeups
thallium

Post by thallium »

This girl must of worn heels every day the way these have wear marks on the souls and heel. You can see her toe prints on these
thallium

Post by thallium »

Most are size 7 1/2. I would of liked to see the girl who wore these and what her daily dress was like. I'm sure she wore heels every day. That's pretty much it on close ups. Now I'm going to burry my face in each one and enjoy her smell.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

FUCK what a score please keep us updated...what pair will you make the cum dumpsters?
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

this is a massive haul! can you take a picture with them all laid out on display?