Finding free high heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dcadad22

Re: Finding free high heels

Post by dcadad22 »

Incredible!
thallium

Post by thallium »

So I always keep an eye on Craigslist in the free section, and I found another post with free shoes. I went to check it out and everything was still there, no one had picked it up yet. Attached is are pictures from the Craigslist post. It was dark out, so I quickly grabbed the bag with all the shoes in it and threw it in the back. I was eager to see what I might find when I got home.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floxxi

Post by floxxi »

what is the website for find these king of free shoe pls?
thallium

Post by thallium »

I just go to the free section of Craigslist. I just keep an eye out and put in key words in the search bar to see what comes up.
thallium

Post by thallium »

When I opened the bag I found these. They are all size 5 1/2.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thallium

Post by thallium »

Also in the pile was a wedding pic. I'm sure this is the owner of these thrown away heels. Maybe a breakup and someone threw these heels out along with the wedding pic.
thallium

Post by thallium »

All heels are 5 and 1/2 in size, I can see they have lots of use out of them and have a nice odor and wear. I'm going to have fun with these!
floplove

Post by floplove »

Wow! Another great haul!
You are wise to follow up on these ads. I've scored shoes from donation bins but never this way , free for the taking , or should I say wanking! Enjoy them and update. fl
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

I love the blue wedges
Rickleg

Post by Rickleg »

Those silver platform pumps look very fuckable