slave gets a painful shoe job on a stool under my new cork pleaser spiked heel pumps

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Jewel

slave gets a painful shoe job on a stool under my new cork pleaser spiked heel pumps

Post by Jewel »

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12689 ... ntasy-gems

these shoes are sexy... pleaser brand 5 inch spiked heels in cork! they do a pretty good job at crushing his cock while he sits on a stool to give me access to the useless thing! after stepping on it and jabbing it with my heel he couldnt take it anymore and blew a huge load that ran off the stool like a waterfall! great way to break in new shoes... and as it turns out they really are pleasers!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heel11

Re: slave gets a painful shoe job on a stool under my new cork pleaser spiked heel pumps

Post by Heel11 »

Great session, very hot !