Candid Heels round and about.

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Candid Heels round and about.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

These are pictures I took on my old Blackberry so the quality is not so good, it was about six years ago and there was this one woman who picked her kids up who caught my eye.
She was quite nice looking and she had a good figure, but what took my attention was her heels.

The first time was when she arrived wearing stiletto knee high boots, she stood with her back to me reading a notice board, her right foot was cocked out and she rocked back and forth on it and waved it around whilst leaning on that heel. I was talking to another mom when I caught sight of her and I was wearing exercise pants so I had a hell of a job keeping my erection down. This was hard because she was stomping her heel down and making that noise with them and pushing down hard on the stiletto as if she wanted to break it. Fuck me, I need a medal to have kept that boner down!
The problem was, I had no phone with me. I cursed my luck and hoped that she would be back the next day in those boots.

She wasn't.

Instead she began wearing these Mary Janes. I had my phone ready but it was hard not to be seen as there were plenty of people about and you know how women are around schools. For the record I completely agree that everyone should be vigilant for that kind of shit, but it does make it hard when you're trying to snap a sexy pair of heels on a sexy mom.
These pics were taken outside as I reimagined my approach.

However, the story does not end there.
I have a pic which I'll upload if anyone is interested of her approaching in a different pair of heels (sexy as fuck). I was rather stupid and left the flash on and she spotted it. She stopped beside me and asked what I was doing, I was petrified at this moment but also my adrenaline was going and I just stared at her in shock.
"Did you just take a picture of me?" she demanded and tried to grab my phone.
"Not you as such but your shoes," I replied, shaking with fear and excitement.
When you get caught it is fantastic in the moment, you just want to get down and kiss her feet. I could hear her heels scrape the pavement as she moved, she was a little shocked and just looked at me.
I then began to calm down and the realisation of my situation came through.
"My wife is looking for a pair of cream and black heels for a wedding we are going to and I saw yours and just snapped a picture," I explained.
"Why didn't you just ask?"
"Well, I want to get them for her birthday which is a few months before so it was going to be a surprise and I didn't want you to think I'm a weirdo," I laughed.
She laughed as well, a little calmer and offered to show me them at her home before she went to work. Naturally i said yes, picked up my bag and she gestured for me to climb into her car. I then began to think that her husband was a big guy, looked as hard as he was big and maybe she was taking me back to him to sort me out.
She only lived around the corner two blocks, we went inside and she then lifted her right foot behind her and took it off. My head was swimming and I thought I would faint as she handed it to me, I could feel the patent material, my fingers touched the insole, my thumb the tip of the heel that was worn and a little loose.
We spoke about shoes and that I had no idea what to buy her, I even asked if she was selling those shoes and she laughed said no. She then stepped out of her other shoe that leaned and fell over, she stepped into a pair of slippers and told me she was just going to the toilet. I quickly breathed in her shoe, licked the insole and kissed the toe cap. I could hear her upstairs and so I quickly pulled out my cock and smeared the inside with my dripping semen, rubbed it into the shoe and placed it beside the other. I turned to look around and in the hallway were those boots! Fucking hell! Those boots! As the woman could open the toilet door and catch me at anytime I stopped short of stashing them in my bag, but every fibre in my body was urging me to do so. Instead I looked at them, picked them up and caressed the worn heel, the scuff marks along the boot. My cock was so hard that I could have cum there and then and if she caught me it would not have mattered in that moment.

Anyway, she flushed the toilet and I put it down and returned to the living room to gaze at her heels. She entered the room and smiled, I asked her to keep it between us as it was an intended present and she said she didn't know who my wife was anyway.
Everytime she was there to pick up her children she never acknowledged me in anyway which was a relief, I never tried to catch her attention either.
I think in hindsight she knew what I was doing and maybe she wanted me to desire her shoes, maybe it was a turn on for her. Maybe she knew I would wipe my cock in her shoe and as she slipped them back on whilst I was still there, maybe it was a turn on for her as well. She wore them a couple more times that I saw but it was mainly the mary janes and another pair of boots.
And no, I totally forgot to snap pictures. I was so in the moment with these shoes and boots that I so wanted to fuck that the idea of photographing them did not occur to me.
Anyway, enjoy the pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Re: Candid Heels round and about.

Post by dangeroussail »

that was one close call!
HappyHeels

Post by HappyHeels »

I have a pic which I'll upload if anyone is interested of her approaching in a different pair of heels (sexy as fuck)
Yes please!
Great story -you lucky sod!
I just love Mary Janes...
:D
tobitobsen

Post by tobitobsen »

Thank you for this great story! Sometimes unbelievable things happen. Imagine she hasn't caught you... :-(
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Photo0166.jpg
These are the shoes, the sound of the heels on the pavement was such a turn on, and she has nice legs. She wasn't particularly great looking but she had a girl next door look that if she had asked me to fuck her in these shoes I probably would have done! I still have a cheeky one to these from time to time.

I have some with her in boots, different ones that I'll upload at some point.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Three pictures, one woman in the third picture kept walking by but she never stood still for me to get a decent shot and I had family round me.
The second two were of someone who worked in that place and she caught my attention with a display of shoeplay but as I had my son beside me who notices everything I was unable to film her, but I do have a vid of her somewhere if anyone is interested, very short and hurried but one nonetheless.
1c.jpg
1b.jpg
1a.jpg
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

WP_20161222_15_57_41_Pro.jpg
WP_20161222_15_57_37_Pro.jpg
WP_20161210_17_20_50_Pro.jpg
WP_20161129_16_51_20_Pro.jpg
WP_20161129_16_50_56_Pro.jpg
I love shopping!
billyd

Post by billyd »

Man your pics are great, we love same things, love andid pics
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

billyd wrote:Man your pics are great, we love same things, love andid pics
We sure do billyd, there's nothing like the thrill of cracking off a few candid shots in public. I did almost drop myself in the shit by leaving the flash on once but thankfully got away with it.
So if you like these then I have more which I'll keep uploading, unfortunately they're not crystal clear but they are nice shoes. I only do high heels as they are the ones that really turn me on, and I have a few.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I love the slingbacks, she was a larger older lady who caught my attention by bending her foot and showing her insole under her foot.
And a pair of boots, taken a couple of New Years ago, she had obviously got them for Christmas. I remember the sound of the chunky heels hitting the pavement and that was what prompted me to snap a cheeky one before she turned into her front garden.
Photo0385.jpg
Photo0380.jpg
Photo0379.jpg
Photo0377.jpg