boots/shoes of hot classmates

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

albers1

boots/shoes of hot classmates

Post by albers1 »

Greetings guys. Thought I share with you , what I'm seeing every time whenever I'm in class. Apparently my mates are all females except for me and some other guy. In that context I'm very lucky I guess haha.
Added some of her Facebook photos. U might guess I'm sitting with a boner all the time staring at their feet and booty. Lol. If they knew.

Tell me what u think!

[ATTACH]302099[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]302100[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]302101[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]302102[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]302103[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]302104[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]302105[/ATTACH]
albers1

Re: boots/shoes of hot classmates

Post by albers1 »

Another day. Another Pair of shoes:)

[ATTACH]302116[/ATTACH]
albers1

Post by albers1 »

Just managed to get another couple of shots. As I focused on the lecture and lean back on my chair and spread my legs wide open , so my boys get some air circulation. My smoking hot classmate slightly turn around to my side and touched some parts of my leg. Lol. So close to the crotch area. I could smell her stinky sneakers all the way up. So once in a while I pretend to drop sth and smell her shoes.

[ATTACH]302123[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]302122[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]302121[/ATTACH]

That's it for this week. Gonna update next week :)
phatnou

Post by phatnou »

Sexy. Wanna cum on shove my dick inside those nikes.
Vans

Post by Vans »

How do I open these images?