My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

Post by chino »

Contemplating my next purchase. Should I get these cute little open toe mules or the flight attendant style low heel pumps?

I love how slappy those mules will be but knowing my feet the pumps will probably end up like flip flops anyway after they stretch out so it's much the same lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

I reaaaaaaaaaly want these fake Chanel's but I'm trying to save so can't afford them. Someone buy them for me pleeeeeeeease hahahahaha.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Pumps
chino

Post by chino »

Leatherappreciater wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:56 pm Pumps
Flight attendant pumps it is!
chino

Post by chino »

So went for a walk in my new 'flight attendant pumps' and towards the end my left shoe began to pop every now and again. I can see they're going to become really stretched out and floppy.
chino

Post by chino »

One loose and floppy and one squashed. These have stretched to become the ultimate messy ballet flats!
chino

Post by chino »

Sandals caught in the rain.
chino

Post by chino »

Yesterday in my one strap slingback sandals. My left strap fell down all day long.
chino

Post by chino »

These sandals have become legit trashy as.
chino

Post by chino »

Tried those mules on in store. I think I'm going to buy them soon, they were so comfy and oh so slappy.