My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Razor

Re: My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

Post by Razor »

So, you are telling us that the person in the pics its u?

Wearing a bunch of women footwear, a skirt, and those kinds of thight pants and sweat pants?

Just curious... nice pics btw.
chino

Post by chino »

I absolutely adore my Havaianas, they are so comfy especially first thing in the morning when my feet feel really smooth and relaxed.

And yes it's me in these pics in response to the earlier question.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Razor

Post by Razor »

chino wrote:And yes it's me in these pics in response to the earlier question.
Dude its kinda weird no? wearing skirts and stuff... not judging... matter of fact theres the crossdressing fetish, i must respect.
I also add that if u didnt say that it was you, it would pass as female feet, you took grate care of your feet, i really liked the T strap flat sandals, could you post some more photos of them please? With "creamy sauce" xD
chino

Post by chino »

Razor wrote:
chino wrote:And yes it's me in these pics in response to the earlier question.
Dude its kinda weird no? wearing skirts and stuff... not judging... matter of fact theres the crossdressing fetish, i must respect.
I also add that if u didnt say that it was you, it would pass as female feet, you took grate care of your feet, i really liked the T strap flat sandals, could you post some more photos of them please? With "creamy sauce" xD

Hi, not so much anymore. I don't wear skirts but I do have some leather pants because I love women in leather pants. And I have such a fetish for women's shoes that I just love wearing them as well as seeing them but I do get guilty about it often and end up throwing them out/giving them to charity only to go buy again later on. It makes it more addictive too the fact that the thing that turns me on so much is slipping slingbacks and heelpopping and my shoes always slip off my feet, so I love wearing them because of this too. Plus my girlfriend is overseas so I can't see her in her shoes until I go visit her so it makes me want to wear shoes more now.

Thanks for the compliment on my feet, I try and keep them in good condition.
chino

Post by chino »

My graphite Havaianas Slims. These are so old and thin. They are incredibly smooth under my feet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

The soles of these are becoming incredibly smooth from constant wear making them so incredibly comfortable not to mention really slappy.
chino

Post by chino »

Havaianas on point this morning.
chino

Post by chino »

I wore my five year old and completely worn in Havaians Slims this morning. They are so thin and loose now, I had a bit of a dangle at breakfast. I then bought these strappy flat sandal and went for a walk in a national park area and my left strap kept slipping off my foot.
chino

Post by chino »

I bought a new pair of Havaianas yesterday to replace the old ones in this style as the silver logo plate had rusted. These feel a bit bigger on my feet and feel looser and slappier which I really like. Plus I wore my Rubi Shoes flats this morning too. They are so loose.
chino

Post by chino »

I love these Havaianas. A friend of mine had a pair once and it was so sexy when she wore then. She had beautiful skinny calves and slim tanned feet and always wore tight jeans or jeggings cut off at the ankle and her Havaianas. They were so flat and worn down and the straps bobbled after each step. They made such a crisp slap on her beautiful feet as she walked, wearing mine reminds me of hers.