My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

Post by chino »

First wear and the elastic in the backstrap feels really stretchy and my left strap slips every 30 seconds.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

New d'orsay flats from Rubi Shoes. After half an hour wear my left one began to flop as I walk.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

I love cheap flats that become easily stretched out. After the first wear its flip flop city.
chino

Post by chino »

Wow, day 2 of wear and my left flat has completely stretched out. Went for a walk this morning for an hour and by the time I got back my left flat was slapping against my heel every step.
chino

Post by chino »

I'm so in love with d'orsays!
chino

Post by chino »

I want to get these next.
chino

Post by chino »

Wearing these around the house today. My left flat feels like it's stretched one full size too big so I cannot keep it on my foot at all walking. My right foot is bigger so my shoe is staying on that one.
chino

Post by chino »

D'orsay update: day 4 in my new at Rubi Shoes d'orsay flats and both my heel cups are now flicking off my feet. At first today only my left one was slipping, then today after crossing my feet under my desk for a couple of hours for some reason when I got up my right flat began to flop off my heel too. They've become really soft and nothing I do stops them slipping.
chino

Post by chino »

That damn left strap on mine! It just won't stay up.
chino

Post by chino »

Later on tonight both my straps have slipped for like the 20th time and I cannot be bothered fixing them.