My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

Post by chino »

More pics of my incredibly loose Ada flats.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

Hi Chino,
I really enjoy waching your pics. I feel the same as you about shoes and I also have some pairs and my left foot is smaller than my right ! We should've been brother in another life ;)
I'm glad to know someone like me and I would love to know more people like us around here.
chino

Post by chino »

My right flat is quite snug but my left one is very loose so wherever I go I can't help but heelpop.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
anakin_heel

Post by anakin_heel »

Could you wear nylons with them please
chino

Post by chino »

Here you go, heelpopping in my nylons.
chino

Post by chino »

Leather pants and Havaians Slims.
anakin_heel

Post by anakin_heel »

Loving the nylons, what brand are they? Does your gf know you love to wear such silky sheer nylons?
chino

Post by chino »

anakin_heel wrote:Loving the nylons, what brand are they? Does your gf know you love to wear such silky sheer nylons?
Hey, nah she doesn't. She knows how much of a shoe fetish I have particularly my thing for loose slingbacks and heelpopping shoes but she doesn't know I wear shoes as well. I don't think I'd tell her really. She's overseas working for a year or two now so I'm really wearing them a lot because she's not around to stimulate me sexually.
chino

Post by chino »

My new Havaianas top with silver metallic logo.
chino

Post by chino »

My old worn out black Havaianas Top.