Young girls in Heels...and Dresses (pick your favorite)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Hollyinhose2013

Re: Young girls in Heels...and Dresses (pick your favorite)

Post by Hollyinhose2013 »

matushka10 wrote:Tell us which girl is your favorite and why.

I will be posting an image every day so check back.
My eye is drawn instantly to the third girl in from the left. Long straight silky hair. Gorgeous bright smile. Nice gap. Nice legs. Small feet and sexy platform heels. Perfect.
Hollyinhose2013

Re: Select Your Favorite

matushka10 wrote:Photo #2
The cutie who is five in from the left. Blue wedges. Cute, sexy legs, Needs fucking.
Hollyinhose2013

matushka10 wrote:Photo #3
Third in from right. Blonde, petite. Not my favorite heels but I bet she has pretty feet. Want to fuck her.
matushka10

Post by matushka10 »

Hollyinhose2013 wrote:
matushka10 wrote:Tell us which girl is your favorite and why.

I will be posting an image every day so check back.
My eye is drawn instantly to the third girl in from the left. Long straight silky hair. Gorgeous bright smile. Nice gap. Nice legs. Small feet and sexy platform heels. Perfect.
I love her perfect toes peeking out of the platform shoes and her tiny waist and beautiful skin.
matushka10

Post by matushka10 »

Hollyinhose2013 wrote:
matushka10 wrote:Photo #2
The cutie who is five in from the left. Blue wedges. Cute, sexy legs, Needs fucking.
Adore her delicate ankles. Cute smile. And those wedges!
matushka10

Post by matushka10 »

Hollyinhose2013 wrote:
matushka10 wrote:Photo #3
Third in from right. Blonde, petite. Not my favorite heels but I bet she has pretty feet. Want to fuck her.
The fifth girl from the right is amazing. Short but a beautiful smile and nice legs. Love her heels
thieph

Post by thieph »

#1: 3rd from right. Looks like she's getting ready to dip her foot out of her pump and I'm a sucker for shoeplay. Wish we could see the shoes on the girl on the right in the blue dress that looks painted on.

#2: Girl in pink on the right. Love the classic look of the peep toe pumps with that sexy short dress.

#3: 2nd from right in black. Almost non-existent shoe shows off her sexy feet very well.

#4: Girl in the black patterned "dress" in the middle (7th from left/6th from right). Shoes are alright but the fact that her dress looks more like a shirt and barely covers her snatch while standing was a selling point for me.

#5: 3rd from right. Again looks like she's getting ready to shoeplay. Also looks like a girl who knows her way around a dick.

#6: Close one, black dress in the middle looks like she's getting ready to dip those sexy glittery pumps, or the girl on the right looks like she might be wearing pantyhose (or just has very nice legs).

#7: Black dress 4th from left. Nothing covering her heels, she's either wearing mules or is already pushing her slingbacks down, either way those shoes are coming off soon and I'm offering a foot massage.

This was a fun post, hope you keep it up.
matushka10

Post by matushka10 »

Photo #8
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
matushka10

Post by matushka10 »

Photo #9
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
matushka10

Post by matushka10 »

Photo #10