Sexy Insurance Lady UPDATED Jan1/2016

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

loafer_lover

Sexy Insurance Lady UPDATED Jan1/2016

Post by loafer_lover »

So I'm getting some contents insurance for my new place and the insurance company said they'll send their adjuster over directly instead of me making the trek there. So I'm thinking bonus! Saves me a trip but fully expecting some boring fella but oh well. Well appointment time and here comes this pretty, sexy blonde. She's mid twenties, about 5'7 I'd say, great figure. I noticed she was wearing like a dress top and a long black skirt, black nylons, and some sexy ballet flats which looked really worn. Really nice girl.

So got the paperwork going and I noticed she's definitely a shoeplayer. Lucky me she had to go out to her car and get another couple of forms so I decided to get my iPhone in "stealth" mode and capture this amazing show. So she came back in and the show started. She was dipping her red painted toes in and out of those flats. I could smell the amazing aroma coming from her feet and shoes. She suddenly apologized and said she's been on her feet and in those shoes all day and to please not take offence if I could smell them. I told her with a smile that's perfectly fine they aren't bothering me one bit. She kind of smiled and blushed a bit LOL. I was kinda hoping she'd ask to use the bathroom and leave her shoes under the table so I could bury my nose in that hotties smelly flats but never happened and our meeting was over. So I thought that was that but at least I had something to remember her by. :) well my day off yesterday and I get a call saying one of the forms I signed was outdated and they needed a new one and the young lady would be over. So got the camera ready again and right on time there she was. She even chuckled when she came in saying her feet didn't smell as bad as yesterday because it was still early in the day. I told her they smelled fine and I wasn't offended and she looked at me and smiled and giggled. This time she had a cute blue top, black pants with black nylons and her black flats again. And right on cue she started playing with her shoes under the table.

So all in all it was worth every penny purchasing contents insurance for my place LOL. My only regret is not getting a pic of her but got some of her playing with her shoes with those sexy feet of hers. :) enjoy!

UPDATED January 1/2016

Happy New Year everyone. Ok first things first. I'm engaged to my really awesome fiancée who indulges in my fetish :) And since this insurance lady, who we'll call Jessica, is actually fairly new to town, the two of them have hit it off and become friends ironically enough and what the heck, this is awesome for me and you guys too! LOL

Anyways, the 3 of us and my brother who's back from overseas, decided to go out for dinner and a movie and we we're on the train when Jess starts doing her shoeplay in her black flats again. And I love the color of her toes in this pic too. So I snapped a couple of quick shots in secrecy for you guys so enjoy and hoping to finally get my hands on her shoes very soon :) cheers!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by loafer_lover on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Re: Sexy Insurance Lady

Post by italianboots »

Nice one. Good story, got to get lucky every now and then aye :D
thieph

Post by thieph »

An ex of mine had those exact same flats. She played with them all the time and they held her aroma really well too. Great shoes.
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

thieph wrote:An ex of mine had those exact same flats. She played with them all the time and they held her aroma really well too. Great shoes.
Oh dude I wanted to bury my nose in her flats so bad especially because she'd worn them all day in those black nylons. But oh my goodness her feet smelled amazingly sexy when she was doing her shoeplaying. It was sweaty female nylon feet mixed with her perfume. Just incredible. Think I should buy a lottery ticket LOL
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Now that's what I'm talken about!!!
That's a fantastic experience!!! I bet u get to see her again! Wanna bet?
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

wifey-heels wrote:Now that's what I'm talken about!!!
That's a fantastic experience!!! I bet u get to see her again! Wanna bet?
I'm definitely hoping for more. My God she's hot and I'd love to muster up the courage to ask her if i can buy her smelly shoes. Just to bury my nose in those shoes would be a freak come true :lol:
LuvYourSlippers247

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

Would it be worth it to ask her out for coffee to discuss a "business arrangement"?
She seems open to discussing her smelly feet, and you can capitalize on that.
You never know unless you try, but I don't know what risks you may have (wife, job, kids, etc.)

Her feet are stellar! Absolutely gorgeous! And I know from experience that those fats that she's wearing are made from a material that gets really funky, really fast!!! My ex gf had a pair and they would really stink after a long day of normal wear.

Good luck, and I hope some good foot fetish fun comes of this!!
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

LuvYourSlippers247 wrote:Would it be worth it to ask her out for coffee to discuss a "business arrangement"?
She seems open to discussing her smelly feet, and you can capitalize on that.
You never know unless you try, but I don't know what risks you may have (wife, job, kids, etc.)

Her feet are stellar! Absolutely gorgeous! And I know from experience that those fats that she's wearing are made from a material that gets really funky, really fast!!! My ex gf had a pair and they would really stink after a long day of normal wear.

Good luck, and I hope some good foot fetish fun comes of this!!
I may just have to try that! She seemed pretty flirty and was really intrigued by a couple pieces of furniture I acquired over time like my wooden stocks and few medieval swords from the Renaissance age. Might be good conversation material...who knows but I'll definitely think about it! Thanks man!
ninewest33

Post by ninewest33 »

Just have to know what that smell was like? Corn chips, vinegar, frito lays or leather and sweat?
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

ninewest33 wrote:Just have to know what that smell was like? Corn chips, vinegar, frito lays or leather and sweat?
Just the smell I got from when she was playing with her feet and shoes was a sweaty leather perfumed foot smell mixed with a bit of nylon foot aroma. It was almost intoxicating and definitely gave me a huge chubb under the table. I'm trying to figure out a way to see her again and maybe even try to get a closer whiff of those smelly flats.