Sexy Celebrity feet that make me want to cum

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: Sexy Celebrity feet that make me want to cum

Post by chino »

How incredibly sexy are Hannah Davis's feet in these heels!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

I'd love to have Lea Michele's feet on my cock.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Kristin
    Bell in these heels made me hard today.
    chino

Post by chino »

Christina Aguilera's sexy feel arching all the way out of these slingbacks made me want to cum today. Can you imagine the slapping sound?
    Plateauclogs

Post by Plateauclogs »

Here are some from my collection of celebs in heels
    chino

Post by chino »

Jennifer Lawrence looking ridiculously sexy slapping along the red carpet in her too big strappy sandals.
    chino

Post by chino »

This may sound silly but as a kid I had a fantasy about seeing women in gladiator sandals in like ankle to calf deep water. No idea what it was all about but I fantasised about it a lot. I hadn't thought about it for years until I saw this model in these pics. Yep, still does it for me.
    chino

Post by chino »

Christina Aguilera, I adore these heels.
    chino

Post by chino »

Had a good session to Jennifer Lawrence's sexy feet tonight, especially in her way too big shoes.
    Plateauclogs

Post by Plateauclogs »

News from Taylor Baby
    taylornew.jpg