Sexy Celebrity feet that make me want to cum

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: Sexy Celebrity feet that make me want to cum

Post by chino »

Rita again, sexy as hell.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Got a good hard on to Amber Heard tonight. Those nude peep toes are amazing, one of my all time favourite shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

I love leather pants and heels and so these pics of Alison Brie in leather pants and the sexiest pointy toe pumps really got me going last night.
chino

Post by chino »

These shoes on Victoria Beckham made me come. Pointy toe slingbacks are one of my all time favourites. If these slipped down I'd be in heaven.
chino

Post by chino »

Dakota Johnson in this pic made me cum. So sexy.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

The slutty Pixie Lott never fails to arouse me from a slumber.

One look at those perfectly fuckable feet (and cum enducing legs it has to be said) and I am tugging away and dreaming of sucking those tootsies for hours and getting oily dirty soled footjobs from the filthy pop minx.

God I'd love to pump those soles full of my cum.

:D
chino

Post by chino »

Hell yes on Pixie Lott, love her feet in big oversized pumps or slingbacks.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

chino wrote:Hell yes on Pixie Lott, love her feet in big oversized pumps or slingbacks.
Minxie Lott is probably my top celeb wank (J.Jossa runs her close-if you know her).)I love Pixie slut in flats and brogues -which some people wouldn't find sexy...

But I love it...I think she looks like a right dirty minx in those...love to bend over and fill those with my spunk.

Just about to cum over these pics below having spent all day at work thinking which pics to blast over :)
chino

Post by chino »

Gwen Stefani. Wow!
chino

Post by chino »

Hailey Clauson made me come tonight. Those tight jeans on those skinny legs. And those shoes! I love all those straps over her sexy feet. Looks amazing!