Sexy Celebrity feet that make me want to cum

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: Sexy Celebrity feet that make me want to cum

Post by chino »

This whole combination got me hard tonight. Pixie Lott in sexy pumps, skin hugging pants and slutty slipping shoulder straps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

Slipping shoulder straps turn me on so much !
Heather Graham in red hot satin dress at the Hangover premiere Los Angeles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Hayden Panittiere and these wedges made me so hard. If the straps slipped I wouldn't be able to control myself!
chino

Post by chino »

Natalie Portman strapped her beautiful feet into another pair of slingbacks yesterday. Hopefully with some luck some pictures come out of her backstraps slipping like they often do!

That pic of her foot arching made me cum so bad.
chino

Post by chino »

Jessica Biel in these slings. Wow!
chino

Post by chino »

Jessica Biel again.
chino

Post by chino »

Jodie Foster’s perfect feet in these bare slingbacks, especially the shots of her left backstrap down under her heel.
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

Red toe nails would have been like heaven
chino

Post by chino »

Jessica Biel's leather pants and pointy toe pumps. Just wow.
chino

Post by chino »

Amber Heard in slingbacks. Wow.