Candids of my girlfriend's D'Orsay flats, heels, Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Dixon2006

Re: Candids of my girlfriend's D'Orsay flats, heels, Havaianas

Post by Dixon2006 »

Hello chino, I know you're sonny burnett, I was a subscriber, yours on your YouTube channel, I love your content, I loved the videos of your girlfriend walking while her feet left their flats. Unfortunately, your channel was closed and I could not see more of your videos. Let's make a deal, send me your girlfriend's videos and I'll send you the videos of some women walking around with loose flats
Dixon2006

Post by Dixon2006 »

Hello chino, I know you're sonny burnett, I was a subscriber, yours on your YouTube channel, I love your content, I loved the videos of your girlfriend walking while her feet left their flats. Unfortunately, your channel was closed and I could not see more of your videos. Let's make a deal, send me your girlfriend's videos and I'll send you the videos of some women walking around with loose flats
Dixon2006

Post by Dixon2006 »

beatiful
Dixon2006

Re: Candids of my girlfriend's D'Orsay flats, heels, Havaian

Post by Dixon2006 »

Hello Chino, I know you are sonny burnett, I was a subscriber to you from your YouTube channel, I love your content, I love seeing your girlfriend walking while her feet flake out, sadly they closed your channel and I could not watch the videos of your girlfriend. So let's make a deal, you give me the videos of your girlfriend walking while her feet are out of her flats and I give you the videos of women walking with loose flats. Please Yes
chino

Post by chino »

Love my Havaianas.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dixon2006

Re: Candids of my casual friends D'Orsay flats

Post by Dixon2006 »

flats-es wrote: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:01 am Hello chino, have the video of the flats of your friend?
Hello flats-es, tell me, you have the videos of the Chino girlfriend using their loose d'orsay flats ?, I hope that if
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Chino, do you still have the tan D'orsay flats like your ex-gf? I would love to see them now.
Dixon2006

Post by Dixon2006 »

FlatsFetish wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 6:37 pm Chino, do you still have the tan D'orsay flats like your ex-gf? I would love to see them now.
I talked to him and he told me that he lost all of his girlfriend's videos with loose floors, and I'm looking for people who possibly have all their videos, I also want to see them again.