Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slingfan

Re: Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

Post by Slingfan »

My friend just text me these pics, saying her left strap on her Valentino heels keeps slipping off. So hot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Slingfan wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:43 pm My friend just text me these pics, saying her left strap on her Valentino heels keeps slipping off. So hot.
Wow, such sexy shoes and her feet are so kissable!
I would love to coat that sexy toe cleavage with a massive load and then slip her foot out slightly so that it all creeps inside her shoe, so then when she walks her foot slides forward on the cum making that strap impossible to stay on her sexy feet!
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

Two women in crushed pumps. Wow.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

Sliding out.
Avarcas

Post by Avarcas »

IMG_20200816_34652.jpg
IMG_20200816_328.jpg
IMG_20200816_33439.jpg
IMG_20200816_32456.jpg
IMG_20200816_34279.jpg
IMG_20200816_33886.jpg
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

Saw this young girl in a pair of Rubi Shoes d’orsay flats walking into a service station. Her flats were flopping off as she walked. As she stood in front of me she flapped her right shoe against her heel repeatedly. It was such a tease.
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

Loose.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

Slingfan wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:31 am Saw this young girl in a pair of Rubi Shoes d’orsay flats walking into a service station. Her flats were flopping off as she walked. As she stood in front of me she flapped her right shoe against her heel repeatedly. It was such a tease.
little cock tease
Avarcas

Post by Avarcas »

I know a lady as neighbor she own the same pair of slingbacks for years and years (just like the picture below).
Screenshot_20200831-135407.jpg
She wear them everyday even if it is a rainy day. A few weeks ago I noticed her back straps starting to fall down as she walk. Now these are very well worn wedges slingbacks. Anywhere I meet her she has straps under heels on both feet.
I told myself that one day I have to talk her about her shoes. And it happened today !
The weather is cold today so I asked if she is starting to get cold feet... she said - No but my shoes are very used. I'm waiting for the end of summer to put them in the trash.
I said - Don't do that you just have to fix your back strap 😊 She said - yes but my straps are broken so... (she is looking at her loose straps and smile)

Believe it I was so excited about this conversation.
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

Elastic has stretched out.