Grocery Store / Supermarket thread

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lovershoes

Re: Grocery Store / Supermarket thread

Post by Lovershoes »

aikonno5 wrote:Hi all:

This will be my first contribution to this forum. I've just started grabbing candids a few years ago, this set being one of the first I've ever taken, and what a catch it was. I live in a town where women wear flip flops what seems like into damn near January. I dig the closed toe shoes personally, so imagine my surprise when this MILF in black pumps shows up at my local Wally World.

Even more rare is a woman wearing a skirt and pantyhose with a hot pair of heels in this small town I live in. I had to grab these pics. It was on a Sunday around Easter, church just let out, and this family of four is in Wal-Mart teasing me with their shoes (except the dad, couldn't give two fucks about him but man,... what a lucky bastard).

I apologize for the poor quality. This was taken on my old phone and it didn't take very good pictures. I'm just happy I was able to get something.

I do have a handful more that I'll be posting off and on.

Hope you like 'em.
Sure we loved them ! Thank for the share, perhaps, with a new phone, you could do best captures and, perhaps, movies :-)
I wonder who I can erase all the exif informations on my movies, to share some movies with you.. An idea ? I'm on mac.
:wink:
aikonno5

Post by aikonno5 »

Lovershoes wrote: Sure we loved them ! Thank for the share, perhaps, with a new phone, you could do best captures and, perhaps, movies :-)
I wonder who I can erase all the exif informations on my movies, to share some movies with you.. An idea ? I'm on mac.
:wink:
Hiya! glad you like the pics. Unfortunately I haven't used a mac in awhile I really don't know how to remove the EXIF info, but since Windows does it I'm sure a Mac can too, I'd love to see some of your videos if you ever feel like posting 'em. Thanks!
wizardoz wrote:

thanks for the share my friend...heels and black pantyhose, sexiest combination after black pantyhose-boots :) if you live in such a little town maybe you can find that lady's id or address ? or name at least to rach her over internet or social media ?? she has superb legs
Glad you like 'em :) Not really interested in IDing her I'm just glad I was able to snap a few pics of her feet.
aikonno5

Post by aikonno5 »

I took these pics last year, saw this chick with her man and couldn't help myself, I love flats that show toe cleavage. Enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
looze

Post by looze »

Thanks
Cedarwood

Post by Cedarwood »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
avengerno1

Post by avengerno1 »

Bump!
Seahawks1

Post by Seahawks1 »

BUMP! Bump! Bump! Avenger you are the king! Please tell us this is a video? :shock:
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

lkjhg
Last edited by platformcumm on Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

avengerno1 wrote:Bump!

WOW!!! Epic shot. I really hope there's more to go with this? What did the woman look like? To me it seems like a hot Milf just begging for her heels to be filled with cum!

I was just thinking recently about this thread. Hope there is new life! I have some vids I'll upload soon too!
Cedarwood

Post by Cedarwood »

Avenger....you're back!!!! Epic shot there m8 :-)

As the weather pics up I'm sure they'll be some posts to come on this thread :D