Candids of Celebrities Heelpopping

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: Candids of Celebrities Heelpopping

Post by chino »

Holly Madison.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Holly Hunter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ntonymontana

Post by ntonymontana »

Natalie Portman fighting with her heels in the grass (sorry for the quality)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

ntonymontana wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:38 am Natalie Portman fighting with her heels in the grass (sorry for the quality)
Wow! Is that from a film? That is the best one I've seen!
chino

Post by chino »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:04 pm
ntonymontana wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:38 am Natalie Portman fighting with her heels in the grass (sorry for the quality)
What a great find! A genuine mega heelpop, I can't believe that made the final cut of the film! Natalie has such trouble keeping her shoes on her feet.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

chino wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:40 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:04 pm
What a great find! A genuine mega heelpop, I can't believe that made the final cut of the film! Natalie has such trouble keeping her shoes on her feet.
I found out that the film is called 'Jackie' based on the wife of assassinated President JFK. The scene is stunning, her heels flip off something crazy and then she stands in a big wet muddy patch as her shoes and feet sink in. Bravo on this find, absolutely stunning.
ntonymontana

Post by ntonymontana »

Jackie, yes. You worked so fast that i can't answer Haha. I think her shoe finally slipped off but the camera doesn't show that
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

ntonymontana wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:51 am Jackie, yes. You worked so fast that i can't answer Haha. I think her shoe finally slipped off but the camera doesn't show that
Ah yes, it was such a good sequence that I had to find out. I eventually found it on Netflix :)
chino

Post by chino »

J Lo dangling. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

chino wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:59 pm J Lo dangling. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.
'Wow' indeed! She wears some pretty stunning shoes with a magnificent toe cleavage, to see her dangling is sexy as fuck. I think she knows what that does to us men (and women), you can see by the look on her face that it is deliberate.