Candids of celebrities in slipping slingbacks

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ntonymontana

Re: Candids of celebrities in slipping slingbacks

Post by ntonymontana »

Argentinian actress Celeste Cid fighting with a failing strap
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ntonymontana

Post by ntonymontana »

Argentinian actress and singer Natalie Perez
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Oh my god yes. Well found! Do you know where I can find the video of these moments?
chino

Post by chino »

Elizabeth Hurley flip flopping in loose slings.
chino

Post by chino »

She's got such a sling thing.
ntonymontana

Post by ntonymontana »

Nice video of an interview to Vanessa Hudgens. She's wearing a long skirt and when the paps ask her to show her shoes we have a big surprise

https://youtu.be/KfKN_IiNjqA around 1.30 min
chino

Post by chino »

ntonymontana wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:12 pm Nice video of an interview to Vanessa Hudgens. She's wearing a long skirt and when the paps ask her to show her shoes we have a big surprise

https://youtu.be/KfKN_IiNjqA around 1.30 min

Oh my god what a find! I love how she says "they're not on all the way, I don't think but they're fine". So hot. And she says she just bought them and they've slipped already but she continued wearing that pair over and over again even though they always slipped. I find that so hot.
chino

Post by chino »

Just found this from later on that night after the event in your video. Her straps are still down but the interesting thing is they don't appear to be buckled to the tightest hole. If she wanted to prevent them slipping you'd think she'd do that. Maybe Vanessa has a thing for it.
chino

Post by chino »

Vanessa rocking those same slipping slings again on other occasions.
chino

Post by chino »

More Vanessa Hudgens in squashes backstraps.