Pump it up!

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Al_Funt

Re: Pump it up!

Post by Al_Funt »

Nice and high for the office
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Wooow, sexy Heels and legs, thanks for the pic's
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I absolutely love these heels! The lace overlay is so elegant yet says that the wearer is up for a full night of dirty sex. They have a toe cleavage that is begging to be worshipped and stilettos with a cream sole are the best, even better than Louboutins in my opinion.
And those legs and that bottom... Stunning.
billie900

Post by billie900 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:00 am I absolutely love these heels! The lace overlay is so elegant yet says that the wearer is up for a full night of dirty sex. They have a toe cleavage that is begging to be worshipped and stilettos with a cream sole are the best, even better than Louboutins in my opinion.

oh i agree with everything , the cream sole for me is stunning , just like my fav heel ( jimmy choo anouks )
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

Al_Funt wrote: Sun May 04, 2014 8:58 am Bare lags with a short skirt.....colorfun sexy pumps....would love to fun the tip of my cock up and down her legs and cum under her sexy feet!
Good lord that’s a sight! I would’ve had a hard time hiding my hardon if I saw that.

Man I’d love to blast those heels, her legs are sexy af too!!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

billie900 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:16 am
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:00 am I absolutely love these heels! The lace overlay is so elegant yet says that the wearer is up for a full night of dirty sex. They have a toe cleavage that is begging to be worshipped and stilettos with a cream sole are the best, even better than Louboutins in my opinion.

oh i agree with everything , the cream sole for me is stunning , just like my fav heel ( jimmy choo anouks )
Yeah, Anouks are really nice. Cream soles have always turned me on, don't know why but to me they are so much more sexier than a black sole.
jhon

Post by jhon »

mmmm very very ot legs and heels :oops: :oops: :twisted:
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Tall thin and great shoes.....couldn't get her face....very pretty mature.....could have been a model. Would love to spend some time with her sexy toe cleavage....cumming and watching her wiggle her sexy feet as it slowly finds it's way in between!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I have seen a few threads on candid heels before but this for me is the best as all the women are normal women and their shoes are everyday normal shoes as well.
This set is great as I thought you were going to just put on blurred images, and then the clear ones came along and you can see just how sexy they are. The heel although not high is still so kissable. The toe cleavage gives a little and then there's more!
Stunning pictures as always.
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Sexy little numbers with and interesting tattoo......CREAM?