Sling thing

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cumin4feet

Re: Sling thing

Post by cumin4feet »

Oh yeah
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

wow love them
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

This sexy hottie gave a wonderful shoe and foot show
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cumin4feet

Post by cumin4feet »

So hot and you even got her taking them off
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Last Wednesday my gal treated me to crotchless pantyhose and her taupe Nina open toe slingbacks. Here are some pics of the fun. We fucked hard after she got off with the big vibe. Then I said lets go to dinner, you keep the pantyhose on under your jeans, and how about you wear the new open toe sandals I got you. She was all for it.

We did some shopping after dinner, so I got to ogle her pretty feet in pantyhose and new heels. When we got home we fucked again. She just slipped her jeans off over the heels, knelt on the bed with the sexy new heels dangling over the edge while I fucked her hard again from behind!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Don't hijack the thread.
petter1

Post by petter1 »

these pics are amazing!!! do you have videos of some of them as well? ;)
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Super sexy with hot pedi!
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

Sexy Heels, very nice
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Very fun to play with!