UNDER DESK HEELS CANDID VIDEOS

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cetera06

UNDER DESK HEELS CANDID VIDEOS

Post by cetera06 »

I found this great candid high heels videos taken under the desk of girls, please enjoy and comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T_1gGFhL68
pr0n

Re: UNDER DESK HEELS CANDID VIDEOS

Post by pr0n »

There's some hot clips in that channel, great find. It's nice that they're actually real candids too - there's 1000s of similar videos around but 99% of them are staged. I'm looking for a new office job right now so hopefully I'll be able to get some similar clips sooner or later if I strike it lucky.

And sorry to go off topic, but the last comment on that youtube vid looked a bit too familiar. Turns out it's our old friend from yonkers who used to get banned on a daily basis. Small world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nljFFqa-j4A
gnasm

Re: UNDER DESK HEELS CANDID VIDEOS

Post by gnasm »

If anyone wants to comment further on pr0n's awesome discovery, I encourage you to comment here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27522&p=143068#p143068

That way we don't pollute cetera06's thread. And speaking of...

Nice video find, cetera06! I prefer a little more shoeplay or dangling, but it seemed legit and those shiny round pumps were very sexy. Can't wait to look at the rest of the guy's vids!

Thanks for sharing with us!