Shoe swapping.

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sh03s

Re: Shoe swapping.

Post by sh03s »

I started a YouTube channel.

http://youtube.com/Shoethiefking
68newman

Post by 68newman »

Nice channel!
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Let's revive this?
D2

Post by D2 »

I love your youtube channel. Thanks for all your effort.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

D2 wrote:I love your youtube channel. Thanks for all your effort.
I think I got a message from you. I didn't ignore it, I just forgot about it. Thanks for that heads up.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Bump
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

My wife was going out with her friend , this was about six years ago and she didn't have any great shoes to wear. Most of her heels had been charity shopped and so all she had was kitten heels and trainers.
So she asked her friend if she had any shoes she could borrow. Well, she came home with a peep toe black pair that had a pick cross over the toes and the heel had been scuffed (absolute bliss!). She tried them on and asked me what I thought. I loved them and asked her to do a twirl for me as I got a great 360 view of them and imagined her friend in them.
Then she pulled out another pair, high heel sandals and as my wife has such beautiful toes my heart pounded and I told her how sexy she looked in them.
That night I fucked the peeptoes as my wife wore the sandals out, I ran my tongue along the insole as I enjoyed the thought of the mixed sweat on them.
Anyway, my wife's friend took awhile to come round and pick up the shoes so I enjoyed the sandals as well. Then one day got this crazy idea, I tried on the sandals and knowing that her friend and my wife had worn them I came on them with my feet still in them straight away. But the crazy idea only took hold when I thought of maybe driving out to a patch of land nearby that had a tarmac road and a lot of muddy patches. My heart pounded and the next morning I awoke early with the idea still in my head and my body trembling at the thought of wearing her friend's shoes outside and making them dirty.
So, I picked up my clothes, grabbed the heels and headed downstairs. That morning was still dark but the place I went to was remote and nobody ever went there, certainly not at four in the morning. The sound of her heels on the floor was sexy as fuck, the sight of them in wet mud was mindblowing and the feel of the shoes was so erotic that I spent three hours out there and cum at least six times.
Then my wife explained to me that she was going out again and I encouraged her to wear the peeptoes, the shoes that I had cum in and left to dry. So when she went out in them she was wearing her friend's shoes, her feet was in my cum and they were peeptoe stilettos.
Then about four months later they were going out and her friend wore the sandals, I could still see a trace of mud on the heel tips and the band over the toe had been scuffed by a branch, she didn't suspect but then why would she?
My wife seriously needs to do this again sometime.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

sh03s wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:49 pm I started a YouTube channel.

keep the vids comming
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

brewfan8 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:23 am
sh03s wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:49 pm I started a YouTube channel.

keep the vids comming
Point em out to me and I find them.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Bump