A co-worker...

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

seven

Post by seven »

send her a wlcome abord card with a flower.
if she takes to you r in.....
Tx_heel_lvr

Post by Tx_heel_lvr »

Thanks for the pics but I think if your single and she is single go for it. Ask her out and if she say no. Well just tell her you just want to be friends. But if she says yes you will get plenty of time with her heels. 8)
Sexy Heels $$$....Lovely Ladies Unforgetable....Lovely Ladies FckN in Sexy Heels Priceless!!
shila3107

Post by shila3107 »

THX
Sheepdawg

Re: A co-worker...

Post by Sheepdawg »

Damn, it was 5 years ago I saw this post :P. thought it would be fun to upload a new pics of her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

So, do you still see her at work? Did you break the ice with her? What's happening now?
floplove

Post by floplove »

Wow 5 years ago, anything happening now ? She is a beauty and her feet must look amazing! My experience has been such,if a woman has pretty hands and fingers her feet and toes will also be equally pretty 99 percent of the time.
I've used that as an icebreaker many times.Compliment a woman on her hands or fresh manicure and then ask them if they get the pedicure too at the same time.At least it gets them playfully talking about their feet and you can tell by their reaction to the conversation how far you could go with it.I always steer it to if they would or have ever considered modeling their hands and or feet. You could try that approach with her.Now what is her current staus?
JADSALEM

Post by JADSALEM »

amazing work... best post ever. do u have some pics of her feet? would be great. nice job
JADSALEM

Post by JADSALEM »

please update us...
Mr.Gabor

Post by Mr.Gabor »

Please tell and show us more of her!!!!! Thx !!!!! She is so hot..... :lol:
Wer nicht wagt, der nicht gewinnt! ;-)
JADSALEM

Post by JADSALEM »