Cum in my sisters office shoe

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoefan

Cum in my sisters office shoe

Post by shoefan »

frank

Great work

Post by frank »

I like your work ! The 5th Ave. heels are great, how long has she worn them already ? When she wears them during the day in the office, they must have a very good smell - do they ? :-)

Keep up your good work
Frank
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Great!
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Love to see more of those ankle boots.
shoefan

Post by shoefan »

it was a great day. I´ve taken some pictures from my sisters feet in her brown heels. To see when she played with her shoes is heaven. The result of my game with these shoes you´ve seen in my other posts.Sorry for the bad quality.

www.wethighheels.com/usr_images/93d015181_picSet_1.jpg

www.wethighheels.com/usr_images/07deb2bc4.jpg

www.wethighheels.com/usr_images/aa2a279a1.jpg

www.wethighheels.com/usr_images/5e3c21f0a.jpg
bergmeister3500

Post by bergmeister3500 »

Great work! Fantastic pics! Please more !!!!
39 / male / married / 3 kids
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Yes, I like the black 5th Avenue pumps. I think they are her nicest pair we have seen so far.

Of course, the candid shoe play pics are also very sexy! Does she suspect anything about your fetish for her heels?
shoefan

Post by shoefan »

Somtimes i think she have a suspicion. Yesterday i get some shoes from her and her friend to "sell it on ebay" .The commentary of her friend " when you´ve sell it ,there are some more you can get. Great , before anybody have the chance to buy it i will have some fun with them.
looze

Post by looze »

I think she gots even more, right ?

POST THEM :twisted: :D
fetza2001

Post by fetza2001 »

hii! i lke your pics very much! do you let the cum dry inside or you clen? that pics she wearing them was after you cum inside?
tks!!!
more hiheels pump with cum deep inside, where she put her fongers!!!