Office Candids

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bugzs_me

Re: Office Candids

Post by bugzs_me »

instant turn on!
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

need friday pics see some hot sneakers
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Thanks. Reminded me of the last office I worked in. Was a gal in purchasing, that whenever I brought paperwork to her desk, if I stood aside her at her desk she'd pop her nyloned foot out of her simple office pump. She did it every time. I'm sure she knew my eyes went right to her feet, and she enjoyed teasing me that way. Once we had an office fire drill, so everyone was out in the parking lot. She stood about 20' away from me, talking with other gals. When she saw me looking her way, out comes a nyloned foot from her pump while looking at me. Had I ever moved to ask her out I still fantasize I would have been enjoying her feet and shoes.
sexymimiyang

Post by sexymimiyang »

so hot
Solo play is a necessity to fulfill your own sexual potential. Exploring yourself helps you to understand your own body and what you like and it ultimately makes you a better lover. MY blogfind your sex partner here