Taking candid pics with an iPhone

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

DOHDOH

Taking candid pics with an iPhone

Post by DOHDOH »

Hi guys, can anybody recommend me some nice iPhone spy cam apps? It would help me take candid photos much easier
shoehorny1

Re: Taking candid pics with an iPhone

Post by shoehorny1 »

SneakyPix app
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

kjhgfdfghj
Last edited by platformcumm on Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
elcapodi

Post by elcapodi »

I use the app 'rapid fire' and it works perfect for me. With some practice in holding your Phone natural and not looking at the shoes your are photographing, no-one will notice and you can get the best captures.
The app turns your screen into black, so it looks like it is switched off. It allows you to set the frequency of captures or switch to video. It also does not store the captures on your camera roll, which is a big plus for me, but they stay in the app. So you need to connect to iTunes to get the images of your Phone :wink:
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

I use hidden cam app for iPhone it cost 99 cents but it blacks out your screen so it looks like your phone is off and then just tap anywhere on the screen and it will snap a pic without anyone knowing what you are doing. After you close the app your pic you took will be in your photo app. Another app I use is called photo safe cost 99cents but allows you to keep all the secrete photos you in this app so know one can see the pic you took but you it's got a password entry code and a fake one so if someone ask put some fake pic the fake folder and hide your good pics in the real folder I'm using it now I have over 1000 pic there and I can see them whenever I want I can also import them back to my camera roll app to. Check it out its worth the money cost me about $2 plus tax but works great. If you wanna see some of my candid pic I have a flickr page posted in the flats section.