Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: Candid slipping slingbacks on the street

Post by chino »

How would it be going to work in a pair of slingbacks and having to keep pulling your straps up when they slip down. What about if you kept wearing them day in day out after the straps had stretched out and started slipping. I wonder at what point do these ladies give up on the strap and just leave it down and don't bother pulling them back up?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

These shoes are so hot!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

I wonder how many times she pulled her straps up after they fell?
jolly1974

Post by jolly1974 »

Wow!! 'Slippy slingbacks', never though of this being a major for me. Thanks for putting this together..... need to come back to see it all. ;)
chino

Post by chino »

I was in Byron Bay recently and took these pics myself. She was in her mid to late 20s and wore a pair of Roman style sandals. She walked with one strap up and one down and never bothered to fix her loose strap. I bet she walked around all day with her strap under her foot and her right heel bare.
chino

Post by chino »

This sexy office woman is putting on a show: straps up, left strap down, both straps down, pulling her straps up, losing a shoe. You can imagine she was fixing her straps all day long.
chino

Post by chino »

Sexy as.
chino

Post by chino »

My oh my, I love cork heel Slingbacks, especially in the state these are in!
carontrample

Post by carontrample »

thanks for this great idea for a thread! :D

there is something wonderfully slutty about slingbacks being worn with the slings down.

when i was in high school my typing teacher wore slingback stilettos a lot. when seated at her desk in the front of the room she would slip them off. if she had to get up to go to the blackboard she would quickly slip her feet back in, leaving the slings down. all i can say it's a good thing i had my desk in front of me to camouflage the excitement. :oops:
chino

Post by chino »

I wish I could've walked behind that woman in the cork heel slings all day long.