Cornish Market World - Great Heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoe_heels

Cornish Market World - Great Heels

Post by shoe_heels »

A few weeks ago i was on down at Cornish Market World in Par, near St Austell shopping. While I was outside have a spot of lunch, out the corner of my eye I spotted a really sexy blonde girl walking by, she was in a black business suit, and had the most spectacular cream coloured heels on.

Being as I was with someone I lost where she had gone. Not to be outdone, once my companion had gone back into the market, I decided I would try and find this gorgeous girl. Those of you that know the Market World site, will know that there are very few outbuildings, but what there is there is a static 40 foot caravan from a holiday park just off ot the right of the main buildings, I decided i would go and check this out.

To my luck, inside this caravan was this sexy gorgeous lady, complete with high heels. I made some small talk for a few minutes, then plucked up the courage. I asked her if I could ask her a non caravan question, she said yes, of course you can. I then said, I am a huge high heel fan, and spotted yours from earlier, and just had to come and see if I could find them. I then asked if i could take a few pictures of her heels, surprisingly she said yes, and that quite a few people ask her about her shoes.

You will notice that the bottoms are painted red, I asked why this was, and she said that she wanted them to look like a certian make of heels, I am sure you can all guess which ones she means :-).

So for your pleasure, here are the heels. Those of you who know your heels, will porbably spot that these are in fact New Look heels, currently priced at about £28.00.

if you ever get the chance to visit Cornish Market World, I think her name is Sara-Jane, she is blonde, and a little chunky, but very sexy, she did say she used to be a stripper, I would love to see more of her. The Market is only open Saturdays and Sunday, so you will have to take a chance on if she is there, I would love to see if anyone else can take more pictures of here heels, as I only managed 4, good luck everyone, lets see how you all get on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoehorny1

Re: Cornish Market World - Great Heels

Post by shoehorny1 »

first class!! great story thanks for sharing :D
pavelulrych

Post by pavelulrych »

Bingo!Super story,beautiful platform! :P
jack46

Post by jack46 »

Amazing heels.
Thanks

Post by 05913812 »

What an accommodating woman! Do you have any pics of the rest of her?
shoe_heels

Post by shoe_heels »

Sorry, I dont have any pics of the rest of her, which is a shame as she was quite sexy, I only had limited time away from my wife, so had to get what I could so to speak. If and when I go back to Market World, I will have another go and see if she is still there, and hope she is just as helpful.

Still interested to see if anyone has gone or going to CMW, see if they can get any pictures of her.
arl390

Post by arl390 »

"blonde, and a little chunky"? Perfect! I Looooove a chunky girl in heels!
Nice shoes BTW, lovely toe cleavage!
Thanks
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

was that way last month. i wish i had gone to see this sight for myself.
shoe_heels

Post by shoe_heels »

It wasn't that long ago, it was the back end of July 2011. I do hope she is still there, but it will be pot luck which day she covers, so if you are local, try both days, that's if she even still works there, I do hope she does. I want to go back in a couple of months time.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

down that way in August. hope she still works there