NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 4/13/24)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ajabhoosev

Re: NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 3/26/24)

Post by ajabhoosev »

Thanks for all the posts!
How often do you see classy Asian women? I really like the style of how they dress.
gman48

Post by gman48 »

ajabhoosev wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:58 pm Thanks for all the posts!
How often do you see classy Asian women? I really like the style of how they dress.
Once in a while! They do look amazing in boots and dress nicely. I will do an Asian post soon too and try to include face shots, but I usually prefer to capture white women
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

wow this thread is amazing!!!
gman48

Post by gman48 »

bugzs_me wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:24 am wow this thread is amazing!!!
Thanks! much more to come
guseppi_ragazoli

Post by guseppi_ragazoli »

Best thread on here at present. Great photos of hot office girls in higher end / designer boots. Looking forward to seeing some videos as well.
gman48

Post by gman48 »

guseppi_ragazoli wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:07 am Best thread on here at present. Great photos of hot office girls in higher end / designer boots. Looking forward to seeing some videos as well.
Appreciate the support man. Nothing better than sexy office girls in hot leather boots! I want to post videos, but I’m already running into issues of my threads generating too much traffic. With my limited Dropbox plan, the pictures are disappearing often :x
ruggedrug

Re: NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 2/20/24)

Post by ruggedrug »

gman48 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:31 pm Last one with a bit of a story and I'm gonna just drop random candid sets. This one happened in April of last year and was one of my all time favorites. I got on the subway after work and noticed this absolutely gorgeous girl with platinum blonde hair, leather jacket, jeans, and of course, leather boots. The train was pretty empty, so I sat diagonal from her. Although she was wearing jeans over her boots, she was sitting with her legs crossed, so the boots were visible up to the mid calf. I could not take my eyes off her - I just wanted to get on all fours and crawl to her booted feet and legs and worship her perfection.

I started filming her, and I noticed she had started doing some shoe-play by lifting her foot up and down. All of a sudden, she looked right into the camera. I froze for a sec, but I ended up zooming in even more and she averted her gaze to the side while smirking a bit. Although I was basically busted, she started playing with her boots even more. I continued to film, as each second was candid gold and I could not miss a single frame. When the train got to my stop, she got up first and stretched her legs a bit, and then kind of started kicking the air to shake off soreness or something. At this point I was legitimately drooling; I couldn't stop imagining my face right where she was kicking and getting abused by her powerful pointed toe boots.

I followed her for a bit out of the train and up the escalator, and eventually, we went our separate ways. The second I got home, I started processing the videos and taking screenshots of the best frames while vigorously beating off. I still think about this girl all the time, and wondered what she would say if I complimented her boots. Maybe she would have invite me to her sex dungeon and punish me for being such a dirty creep :twisted:

I got the videos as well so if you guys can offer some advice on the best way to share videos on this site, I'll gladly do so. Enjoy!

I just had to say out of all of them, this girl is my absolute favorite! She's so effortlessly gorgeous, and those boots are incredible. I love her smirk; she knows how hot she is and knows you were getting off on her wicked boots. I'm sure she's used to it :twisted: I wouldn't have been able to keep from complimenting them. Could you possibly find a way to repost the videos?

Thank you for all the posts and can't wait to keep enjoying your adventures!
Cindycum

Post by Cindycum »

Damn, this thread is sooo awesome, thank you for sharing your experiences!
gman48

Post by gman48 »

ruggedrug wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:41 pm
gman48 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:31 pm Last one with a bit of a story and I'm gonna just drop random candid sets. This one happened in April of last year and was one of my all time favorites. I got on the subway after work and noticed this absolutely gorgeous girl with platinum blonde hair, leather jacket, jeans, and of course, leather boots. The train was pretty empty, so I sat diagonal from her. Although she was wearing jeans over her boots, she was sitting with her legs crossed, so the boots were visible up to the mid calf. I could not take my eyes off her - I just wanted to get on all fours and crawl to her booted feet and legs and worship her perfection.

I started filming her, and I noticed she had started doing some shoe-play by lifting her foot up and down. All of a sudden, she looked right into the camera. I froze for a sec, but I ended up zooming in even more and she averted her gaze to the side while smirking a bit. Although I was basically busted, she started playing with her boots even more. I continued to film, as each second was candid gold and I could not miss a single frame. When the train got to my stop, she got up first and stretched her legs a bit, and then kind of started kicking the air to shake off soreness or something. At this point I was legitimately drooling; I couldn't stop imagining my face right where she was kicking and getting abused by her powerful pointed toe boots.

I followed her for a bit out of the train and up the escalator, and eventually, we went our separate ways. The second I got home, I started processing the videos and taking screenshots of the best frames while vigorously beating off. I still think about this girl all the time, and wondered what she would say if I complimented her boots. Maybe she would have invite me to her sex dungeon and punish me for being such a dirty creep :twisted:

I got the videos as well so if you guys can offer some advice on the best way to share videos on this site, I'll gladly do so. Enjoy!

I just had to say out of all of them, this girl is my absolute favorite! She's so effortlessly gorgeous, and those boots are incredible. I love her smirk; she knows how hot she is and knows you were getting off on her wicked boots. I'm sure she's used to it :twisted: I wouldn't have been able to keep from complimenting them. Could you possibly find a way to repost the videos?

Thank you for all the posts and can't wait to keep enjoying your adventures!
Thanks for your support! Yes, she is definitely one of my all time favorites. An absolute goddess in incredible boots... I would do anything to worship her and have the chance to hump her booted legs like a horny dog.

Try this link for the videos: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/cvbmmu1g ... nybt6v3gg4

Enjoy :mrgreen:
ruggedrug

Post by ruggedrug »

gman48 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:31 pm Thanks for your support! Yes, she is definitely one of my all time favorites. An absolute goddess in incredible boots... I would do anything to worship her and have the chance to hump her booted legs like a horny dog.

Try this link for the videos: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/cvbmmu1g ... nybt6v3gg4

Enjoy :mrgreen:
Thank you, I was able to see the videos!