Summer escapades

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Tiafain789

Summer escapades

Post by Tiafain789 »

So this summer was pretty awesome.

Was visiting a lot of friends and friends of friends during the summer. A lot of them have been kind enough to let me stay for a few days, which obviously had to be used to the best opportunity; panty raiding.

These ones I got from deep down in the hamper of the sister of a friend of a friend. Since the sister of this girl was out of town for the weekend she let me stay in her sister's room together with a buddy of mine. Needless to say I went straight for the hamper once everyone had gone to bed. Since I was sharing the room with my pal I didn't have too much time... but holy... what a treasure... a lot of dirty socks, bras, panties and pantyhose were just overflowing the hamper. I wish I had time to take some more pictures of that horde.

In the end I ended up with these two panties. Both have an AMAZING smell to them. Smells of cunt and sweat at the same time. The fact that the black one is really worn is a bonus. Haven't jizzed into them yet. Want to preserve the smell for as long as I can.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zac-m

Re: Summer escapades

Post by zac-m »

awesome pics. Been in a similar situation myself a few yrs ago. Can still smell the scent of her cunt and ass even to this day. Keep up the good work :wink:
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

Nothing better than coming across a full laundry hamper, the joy of touching checking and smelling each item, then sorting out which will go over my head and against my nose and mouth. I find ones you breath a bit into them it releases a stronger smell.
thanks for sharing, can imagine the adrenaline rush
floplove

Post by floplove »

Great score!
I'd like to see a hot white stream shot across those black ones.
Black and white go so good together. :lol:
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

wifesandals wrote:Nothing better than coming across a full laundry hamper, the joy of touching checking and smelling each item, then sorting out which will go over my head and against my nose and mouth. I find ones you breath a bit into them it releases a stronger smell.
I know what you mean. It was a huge rush knowing I had limited time. During the days I was looking for any excuse to be alone and get back to my (ours) room, but no chance. Glad I managed to get some of the panties. The smell of them is so great.
And yes, adding a little heat and a very little moisture seems to release the wonderful aroma.
floplove wrote:Great score!
I'd like to see a hot white stream shot across those black ones.
Black and white go so good together. :lol:
That can be arranged :mrgreen:

And another update. A friend of mine was visiting me for a few days while she was traveling through the country. She also knows some other people in town, so she left the flat a few times to visit them as well. And I made sure that I would be home when she went out. This girl is a really hot Italian chick. She kept all her belongings neatly packaged in this carry-on bag, and seemed to have planned her vacation really well. Just enough socks / pantyhose / panties to last her out the vacation, and not much more. Sadly that meant she would probably notice if any of her panties went missing :(

But of course I did have some fun times sniffing the panties that she had been wearing up until that time. Her pussy smell was really good, fresh, sweet and with hints of the perfume she's wearing. Jerking off with her pantyhose while sniffing those soft and sexy panties made me cum in less than 2 minutes. Thinking about it I regret at least not leaving a little cum into the gusset area of the fresh panties that were still there.

Added bonus; she had also brought her boots over. Since it was summer I don't think she had been wearing them... at least they didn't smell of anything. Still super hot though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

Wow those panties are fantastic, that sheer black really shows up pussy stains.
Last year my SIL and her teen daughter flew over to visit us, but they had been delayed for 10 hours on route, when we picked them up she went into detail about it all including that they didnt even have clean underwear as it was all in the main suitcase which had all been handed in, she said they had been wearing the same stuff for over 24 hours. That got my head spinning and the plan to get hold of both sets. When we got home they both showered then went off with my wife to see her brother, when I went into the shower room both sets of bras and panties were piled in the corner. I had the time of my life licking and jerking into their stuff, and for the next 2 weeks. The mothers panties were the smelliest and had more pussy cream, but loved sniffing the young ones panties
zac-m

Post by zac-m »

wifesandals wrote:Wow those panties are fantastic, that sheer black really shows up pussy stains.
Last year my SIL and her teen daughter flew over to visit us, but they had been delayed for 10 hours on route, when we picked them up she went into detail about it all including that they didnt even have clean underwear as it was all in the main suitcase which had all been handed in, she said they had been wearing the same stuff for over 24 hours. That got my head spinning and the plan to get hold of both sets. When we got home they both showered then went off with my wife to see her brother, when I went into the shower room both sets of bras and panties were piled in the corner. I had the time of my life licking and jerking into their stuff, and for the next 2 weeks. The mothers panties were the smelliest and had more pussy cream, but loved sniffing the young ones panties
Awesome, I can imagine the smell must have been mind blowing. Managed to get a pair of my teen niece's panties a while back, had every imaginable bodily fluid stained on them including period blood. One of the best cums of my life. She'd also been wearing hers for around 24hrs. Imagine the smell from wearing them for an entire week mmmmmmm
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

zac-m wrote:Managed to get a pair of my teen niece's panties (...) ms of my life. She'd also been wearing hers for around 24hrs. Imagine the smell from wearing them for an entire week mmmmmmm
wifesandals wrote:Wow (.... ) ff, and for the next 2 weeks. The mothers panties were the smelliest and had more pussy cream, but loved sniffing the young ones panties
That a great story! I used to have a super hot roomie a few years back, think she was 20 years old or so at the time. She was really messy, cleaned her room maybe once a month and it was a total mess... one time I looked into her room and she had just flung her worn thong over the armrest of her chair. Sadly I seem to have lost that picture in a computer crash.
Anyways... here's the thread I made about her: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=51458

But back to this summer.... posting a few more pictures about the rest of the underwear I found in my friend's suitcase. Three more pairs in total. When she arrived at my place she was wearing these pair of tight leggings and a tunica, at one point she bend over, and I could see the outline of the purple thong with white dots. So it was a good moment when I found those wrapped up in her bag. As you can see from the other pairs she does leave a bit of a beautiful mess in her panties. And that's only from a day's wear.

PS: I had to adjust the brightness on some of the pictures as the original ones were pretty dark.
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

They are such a lucky find, nice to see her wearing them then to find them later, I like it when they are still moist and sticky, just to flick your tongue over the sticky part, oh the taste of pussy is so good.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

wifesandals wrote:They are such a lucky find, nice to see her wearing them then to find them later, I like it when they are still moist and sticky, just to flick your tongue over the sticky part, oh the taste of pussy is so good.
Funny you should mention it.
One of the summer days we were at the pool, a bunch of friends. One of the girls is a very pretty one, tall, slim, very pretty smile, long legs. She was wearing this one-piece swimsuit that day, which I was a bit disappointed over because I also know she has one swimsuit from WickedWeasel that she wore one time.
Anyways... I had a room with a balcony, so she asked if she could dry her bathing suit there. Being the nice guy that I am I of course let her. Once she was out the door I had to take a closer look at the suit, of course it didn't smell of much else than pool water and soap... but oh my.... the crotch area!!! Seems like someone's pussy had decided to leave a mark there while she was tanning after the swim! I could feel a very faint aroma coming from there, and after adding some moisture to it I could also taste her. Bingo!

An added bonus was that the swimsuit itself was pretty brand new, and amazingly soft. I arranged the crotch area over my disk and came after only a minute or so, shooting a good 7-8 roper of cum into it. After finishing up I rubbed the cum thoroughly into the fabric before putting it back to dry.

Now here comes the plot twist; the next day when I woke up I felt like having another go with the swimsuit. And that's when I remembered what happens when you mix fabric and dried cum: it gets stiff! The entire crotch are of her swimsuit was covered with flakes of dried cum, and the fabric was also totally stiff after having so much dried up cum in them overnight. Needless to say I had a slight panic moment, she was surely going to use her bathing suit in a few hours and there was no way she was not gonna notice.

In the end I brought the entire swimsuit with me in the (cold) shower and rinsed it thoroughly. After which I did my best to put it back on the balcony and expose it to as much sun as I could. Thankfully it was a warm day, and it dried completely within an hour, and without a trace of cum in them. Funny thing though, during breakfast I learned that she was going back home during the day, so she never did wear that swimsuit again before she packed up and left.