Friend's Panties and house sitting

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Aplover99

Re: Friend's Panties and house sitting

Post by Aplover99 »

Can you show us the other ones you took?
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Aplover99 wrote:Can you show us the other ones you took?
Sure, they are still in my collection. Give me a day or two to take some pictures.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Here's the update I promised. Let me know if you would like more picture of either of them.

First a picture of what I have from her: couple of panties... I know I have taken some pantyhose from her and some socks as well, but couldn't find them. Sorry for shaky-cam.

I think the flower panty was the first one I got from her. Not much smell to it now, but the texture of it is still silky soft.

I remember seeing the outline of the grey hipster when we were on a mini-vacation with 5 other friends. All 7 of us sharing an apartment. Me, her and two others were sharing the same room, and as she made her bed it was "HELLO UPSKIRT!" She was wearing these thin leggings that became see-through as she bended on the waist. At the end of that weekend I got the opportunity to be alone in the room and I wasted no time digging through her bag. Found some socks, pantyhose and a few panties. This one had the most smell to it, so it was a no-brainer. This was also the first time I saw her wearing those overknee boots (see different thread).

The mini g-string is one of the skimpiest panties I've seen in her panty drawer! At the time when I saw it her panty drawer was a mess, very uncharacteristic of her, but I felt I had struck gold. It doesn't have much wear at all. She would probably look amazing in this little piece. The cloth just barely covering her pussy lips. If there's any underwear I've seen that says: "I am ready for cock" it must be this one.

The nude VS panty is a good example of what she uses most of the time. Super soft panty! Not much smell to it, but feels amazing wrapped around my cock. Haven't actually cum into them yet as I want to keep them as close to how I found them as possible.

As mentioned before, she is quite neat, probably changes her underwear at least once a day, maybe several when she's going to the gym. As such most of her panties doesn't have too much smell to them, but the thong with the zebra front does! I got it as I was over at her place in the end of January. When I found it in her hamper I knew this was a rare chance, so I decided to take the risk. Once I got back home I came so hard while sniffing it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

Nice find, I like finding them dirty as well especially after a hot day. Thanks for sharing
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

She has some very sexy panties...Do you leave your cum on them to dry? If you do, don't you worry she would notice the stains?
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

shoefreak wrote:She has some very sexy panties...Do you leave your cum on them to dry? If you do, don't you worry she would notice the stains?
No, she's very tidy. Does her laundry 1-2 times a week, so her hamper is almost never more than half-full with only 2-3 pairs of panties in them. And I'm thinking that she would notice if something was off / find cum stains. But it depends on the girl... another friend of mine is super messy, I once spotted one of her black thongs next to the washing machine. It was is obvious in the open that I didn't dare to take it. 2 weeks later I came back... .and the black thong was still there at the same spot. Still regret not taking it that second time around...
rider

Post by rider »

I really hope you wore those black thongs, I would be in heaven!
rider

Post by rider »

Yum!!!!! I would love to wear her things!!!
rider

Post by rider »

Those black silky thongs are to die for!!
gomezz

Post by gomezz »

she worn heels?