Roomie's underwear

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Tiafain789

Roomie's underwear

Post by Tiafain789 »

Last topic of my adventures with my roomie's intimates.
My Roomie's sneakers and socks: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51421
My Roomie's heels: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51407
My Roomie's flats: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=52546
Roomie's legwear - viewtopic.php?f=24&t=52841

Share a flat with a friend + a girl. Friend and girl is away for the weekend, so I've had lots of time to myself and to explore her more intimates. He's a hot piece of ass, early 20ies. 5'6", fit. Very feminine and classy. Thankfully her classiness stops at her sense for keeping her laundry tidy. Whenever I've check in on her room she always have her used clothes in a pile in a corner, sometimes covered by a blanket, sometimes not.
She also likes to stay in shape and there's been several times when she's run through the living room wearing some tight yoga pants or hotpants on her way to the gym. She's also come into the living room on lazy weekends wearing just her pyjamas. Needless to say; boners have been popping more than once after she moved in.

Goes without saying that I was in her room just minutes after she left to visit her parents before this weekend.

First post, of several, if there's interest for it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Tiafain789 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
tretornshoe

Re: Roomie's underwear

Post by tretornshoe »

Show us pics of you stroking your cock with her thongs!
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

tretornshoe wrote:Show us pics of you stroking your cock with her thongs!
Sorry, no cock pictures.
But I will post some pictures of some of the thongs with my cum in them.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Perfect!
Disciples

Post by Disciples »

Any shiny pantyhose maybe?:)
I'm sure you had a busy weekend! :D
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

You are so lucky!!! I absolutely love smelling worn panties, and feeling the silkiness on my cock. Please show us everything!
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Here's some more.
Yes, it was quite a busy weekend. Shot so many loads that the last couple were barley a few drops of cum :P
Got some photos of some of her shiney pantyhose as well. I'll get to that when I get to it. With juicy descriptions of course :D

Sidenote; I did got through some of her other stuff, unfortunately didn't find any toys :/ Best I found was a 6 pack of condoms and some massage oil :? Anyways, more pictures, still have more than these. Will post more later if there's interest for it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

More...
valker

Post by valker »

nice work
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Man you are so luck!! I'd be jerking off all day!!