stolen panties

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dynamo757

stolen panties

Post by dynamo757 »

Hi forum this is my first post here, hope you enjoy....I have a fetish for used panties and shoes, Im very lucky, due to my job,,,I do carpet cleaning...I go from home to home and have access to all rooms in the houses, :twisted:
about a year ago I start my fetish when i was at this customer house and the owner told me she had to leave, so being alone in the house I notice the dirty clothes basket and on top of all the clothes there was this pair of panties very very stained, and it catch my attention so after the customer left i couldnt resist to take the panties and start smelling that sweet juices on them...since then I have a fetish and every house I go if theres an atractive women,,,wife, doughter, etc ill be looking for her dirty panties and high heels, if cant find the dirty panties ill look for clean ones, grab them, ask if I can use the restroom and the rest you know it,,leaving a big load of my cum in them and then leaving the panties where i found them. :roll:

so yesterday I found this pair of panties from a teeneger...one clean, one stain,,,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
El Bulli

Re: stolen panties

Post by El Bulli »

Wonderfuel !!! i like :-)
bis old was the teen ?
planner

Post by planner »

good work, I have a fantasy of getting caught in someones panty drawer, not been brave enough yet to give it a go lol
dynamo757

Post by dynamo757 »

El Bulli wrote:Wonderfuel !!! i like :-)
bis old was the teen ?
i will say 17 or 18 yo
El Bulli

Post by El Bulli »

perfekt age ;-) !!!
where are you from ???
Tizzoeluver

Post by Tizzoeluver »

That's what I do to both of my aunts underwears whenever they visit. I even took a sandal and a pair of panties from both of them to cum on :mrgreen:
I would love to fuck her feet :D Priceless expression too!

Attack Of The Sexy Red Toes
zac-m

Post by zac-m »

Cool, my friends daughter often leaves her dirty panties & socks lying around in the bathroom so i go crazy when im over there, such a sweet taste & amazing smell
dirkcandid

Post by dirkcandid »

Great job, could you please make some pictures of their pantyhose drawer?
thanks!
zac-m

Post by zac-m »

Yeah that would be good :)
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Any new findings?