In today's mailing from Macy's

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

monnettj

In today's mailing from Macy's

Post by monnettj »

Wow, I need to get a pair for my lady:
Last edited by monnettj on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hosiery and Shoe lover
monnettj

Re: In today's mailing from Macy's

Post by monnettj »

I asked my wife if she saw the stockings in the Macy's catalog and she should buy those. Unfortunately I saw the brochure in the recycling bin later that night :-(
Hosiery and Shoe lover
monnettj

Post by monnettj »

I am surprised nobody seems interested in those awesome stockings!! It is the Undergarments Forum after all :D

Anyway, what you guys think of this bra?
blackbra.jpg
It's the sheerest we have. She used to own a few totally sheer ones from Victoria's Secret, but they tore after heavy use.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hosiery and Shoe lover
monnettj

Post by monnettj »

Here a pair of nylons with garters that I have bought her a long time ago. They have been worn many times during sex.
tanned_nylons_and_garter.jpg
(Sorry, no idea why this image appears twice.)
tanned_nylons_and_garter_2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hosiery and Shoe lover
daicazzo

Post by daicazzo »

Nice stuff, do you have acces to her used panties? If so please take pics and cum them!
monnettj

Post by monnettj »

daicazzo wrote:Nice stuff, do you have acces to her used panties? If so please take pics and cum them!
Daicazzo, unfortunately she wears only cotton panties which are a total turn off for me. Once in a while I buy her some nice ones but she hasn't worn them in a while
Hosiery and Shoe lover