Yoga pants

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Williejay

Yoga pants

Post by Williejay »

I was wondering if anyone has cummed on yoga pants? On or off the girl. I love women in yoga pants. I always wanted to do it. I did once jack off using a hot blonde's TNA pants while she was away. Any stories or pics would be awesome.
DOHDOH

Re: Yoga pants

Post by DOHDOH »

+1
jaredallen

Post by jaredallen »

+1 more
DOHDOH

Post by DOHDOH »

Well I did something similar, but not regarding feet, interested in hearing it?
Hooterskecherlvr

Post by Hooterskecherlvr »

Well when I have the feeling i'll put on a pair of womens nike yogas and jack off inside them or on the outside wrap them around my cock and shove them in a sneaker for fun. :lol: Try it with a sports bra too, its so fun and dirty. :twisted:
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Yeah, one of my fantasies is to rub my cock between the bubble butt of a girl wearing yoga pants and then blast my load. Still haven't gotten there, but I did buy a pair of Victoria's Secret yoga pants off a girl after she masturbated in them.