Masterplan (try to get a Jeans)

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ChristianaCD84

Masterplan (try to get a Jeans)

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

Hi Im Christiana I am a crossdresser bitch from Germany, some of you know me from the shoe fetish forums maybe. This is my first post in this forum because I had a great idea at that moment.
In Germany we start celebrating Carnival on Thursday, there we all dress in costumes an doing lots of party now I had the idea for a Costume to do like a 80´s hair metal guy but for this I need a tight tube jeans so i had the idea that I will borrow one from a special fem friend, she knows my crossdress intentions and often tries clothes for me in stores so I know that she has nearly the same size like me. So when I get the jeans I will tell her that it´s too tight and don´t fit and I will bring it back to her next week or whenever. so now it´s your turn, give me some ideas what i could do with the jeans at this time??? Pics of her and the jeans will follow!!!
Boots in all forms and pumps
ebah_diddy_u_dupeto

Re: Masterplan (try to get a Jeans)

Post by ebah_diddy_u_dupeto »

I love Fasching! :)
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

Today I get one of her :D
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

Wohoo she gave me 2 Pairs and I can choose!For sure I will take both of them. tomorrow I will have a Session in it, so I m still waiting for ideas