Has anyone?

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

higheellover

Has anyone?

Post by higheellover »

had the pleasure of cumming in latex stockings and then your g/f or wife wear them after?
pantyking

Re: Has anyone?

Post by pantyking »

I`ve had the pleasure of cumming in my friends daughters knickers and known that she wore them the next day. It felt soooo good knowing that 24hrs before,I had them in my hand making a terrible mess of the gussett! I never rubbed it in, just left it to soak in......would have loved to get a hold of them after she took them off so I could lick them.
pantielover

Post by pantielover »

Oh man that does sound awesome
Toeprintlicker

Post by Toeprintlicker »

Boy nothing like knowing the person whose panties you are using.
Some months back we had 2 young woman stay with us from America, thing is their flight had been delayed by 12 hours and all they had was their hand luggage, and of course no change of underwear, needless to say that as soon as they had their showers and my wife giving them breakfast i was looking for the well worn smelly panties, had to make sure to remember which one was from which bag, licked them silly. Actually they had not washed them in the 3 days they were with us so I loaded them again.
mmmyeah

Post by mmmyeah »

Toeprintlicker wrote:Boy nothing like knowing the person whose panties you are using.
Some months back we had 2 young woman stay with us from America, thing is their flight had been delayed by 12 hours and all they had was their hand luggage, and of course no change of underwear, needless to say that as soon as they had their showers and my wife giving them breakfast i was looking for the well worn smelly panties, had to make sure to remember which one was from which bag, licked them silly. Actually they had not washed them in the 3 days they were with us so I loaded them again.
Double spunked!

Is there some sort of website where i can sign up to have 2 young american women come stay at my place whilst i molest their panties?
Toeprintlicker

Post by Toeprintlicker »

My wife works for a company that has people come fromall over europe to do a weeks course at a time at their offices, we have a people stay over mostly female and while they are out and if I'm doing shiftwork I get to go through their suitcases. I have found that they mostly bring enough panties for the 5 days so the worn ones are stuffed into a side pouch ready for me to find. I also rub my cock on the fresh ones knowing that they would be worn sometime.