Hot to feel and fondle and cum on leather bags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Hot to feel and fondle and cum on leather bags

Post by radared1 »

It is late at night, and just the time to play with leather handbags. I love the older ones, such as Coach, Calderon, Sky CC, Brio, Hobo, Stone Mountain and lots of others. It is so much fun to gather a bunch of them and enjoy how they feel. Hopes some of you do too, and would love to hear your stories.
radared1

Re: Hot to feel and fondle and cum on leather bags

Post by radared1 »

No purse lovers left here, to bad. Nothing better than to feel a leather bag against your skin,
plover1300

Post by plover1300 »

I don’t know where all the purse loving people have gone, but they don’t seem to be here anymore.
lovingpursesnpumps

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

i am still here. i love a leather purse, or 2, or 3, or 5, in my bed. Especially one that a woman has owned before! Gonna buy about 5 used ones in the next week from a website. They are used, but beautiful! i am gonna love the leather scent as i put my face inside each bag and breathe in! One of the bags is very large, so maybe i can put my head inside it! i know i will be having sex with each purse!!! woo hoo!!!
lovingpursesnpumps

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

radared1 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:44 pm It is late at night, and just the time to play with leather handbags. I love the older ones, such as Coach, Calderon, Sky CC, Brio, Hobo, Stone Mountain and lots of others. It is so much fun to gather a bunch of them and enjoy how they feel. Hopes some of you do too, and would love to hear your stories.
I love Amanda Smith, Giani Bernani, Courtnay, Antandini, and Lazarus bags! Other brands, too!!