Did you ever see a purse a girl was carrying that was so hot, you had to secretly take a photo of it with your camera

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovingpursesnpumps

Did you ever see a purse a girl was carrying that was so hot, you had to secretly take a photo of it with your camera

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

i have! It was a sweet tote bag, made of white patent leather. These girls were on the city bus, as was i. I saw the bag, and had to get out my phone to snap pics. I think one of the gals saw me gawking at the bag. Maybe they got a bit nervous. In my head, i was like "Don't worry ladies! I just wanna shove my hard cock in your purse and make a helluva mess!!!!!" I wish i knew where the pic is. I would post it, but I have thousands and thousands of purse pics! It could be on data DVDs, hard drives, or flash drives!