What’s the most expensive bag that yall cummed? (LV, Hermes and Chanel)

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Birchcos

What’s the most expensive bag that yall cummed? (LV, Hermes and Chanel)

Post by Birchcos »

What’s your most expensive handbag that you have ever cummed in over the years?
vargasthewise

Re: What’s the most expensive bag that yall cummed? (LV, Hermes and Chanel)

Post by vargasthewise »

Daughter's Louis Vuitton bag, about $2300. I violated it within about 2 weeks of her getting it. I have to say it's kind of like fucking a flat football...not all that enjoyable. Just to say that I did, but won't do again.

Now, her AWAKE mode Lucy bag...shiiiiiiit. I somehow have that stashed in my office closet and she's never asked for it since she got the Louis. Leather interior and that is the best little leather pussy ever. I cum it at least three times a week. Only a $300 bag though...
lovingpursesnpumps

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

note to self: look for an AWAKE mode Lucy Bag!

anyway, I fucked Michael Kors Grayson bags, too many to count! Retail $378. I did fuck an LV Monogram Speedy 25. Also fucked an LV Damier Ebene makeup bag. as vargasthewise said, fucking the LV was like fucking a flat football. Both the LV bags i fucked just for prosterity. LOL. I guess i coulda at least put my cock on a chick's LV Damier Ebene Speedy 30. She worked in a medspa. She told me to go into a room to get a bottle of water, and i went into that room, and the nice LV bag was on a counter. i woulda loved to have pulled down my pants and straddled her purse a bit, just for a thrill.
Last edited by lovingpursesnpumps on Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Birchcos

Post by Birchcos »

Anyone got pics?
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=htt ... AdAAAAABAE

This is a small lucy bag. I don't have pics of one of mine I have loaded up, but will try and get one soon. Problem is I have them in a storage closet due to a temporary living arrangement while our house is being rebuilt after storm damage.
lovingpursesnpumps

vargasthewise wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:33 pm https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=htt ... AdAAAAABAE

This is a small lucy bag. I don't have pics of one of mine I have loaded up, but will try and get one d. Problem is I have them in a storage closet due to a temporary living arrangement while our house is being rebuilt after storm damage.
Gonna have to look for one! Purses that have a leather interior are the best for jizzing! I just recently bought a vintage Amanda Smith clutch. I believe the interior is leather, but it could be vinyl. It makes me jizz something magical!!!
Last edited by lovingpursesnpumps on Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

It was a Jimmy Choo patent leather hobo bag called Lolha. Very expensive new, so lI got two of them when they were on a secondary used purse site. Then I bought the same bag in white smooth leather. You can tell a expensive bag by the quality of the leather.
lovingpursesnpumps

radared1 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:52 pm It was a Jimmy Choo patent leather hobo bag called Lolha. Very expensive new, so lI got two of them when they were on a secondary used purse site. Then I bought the same bag in white smooth leather. You can tell a expensive bag by the quality of the leather.
i have a few Carla Marchi leather bags. The leather is soft as fuck! I don't know how much the bags were brand new, as i never heard of the brand until about 4 years ago. On Poshmark, someone is selling one for about $150 or so, but i have bought some for a lot cheaper. Beautiful bags!! Some leather bags are beautifully soft and supple, and very cheap second-hand.
Last edited by lovingpursesnpumps on Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Loving purses and pumps, do you ever check your pm messages?
irapepumpsnboots

Post by irapepumpsnboots »

At an AirBnB of this hot blonde slut, was a very expensive quilted black leather Chanel purse, came on all of her Loubs and coated that Chanel bag good over the course of 2 entire days and nights
I rape women’s boots, pumps, purses, and of course, leather skirts!