What would you do?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rbleather

What would you do?

Post by rbleather »

I will have access to my hot friend's house while she is away on vacation with her family. I know she has some hot shoes, and some high end bags. Not sure if she has any leather garments, but I want to find out. My dilemma is that I don't know if the house has any cameras, inside or out. Additionally, there will be some contractors doing work at times. That's what is making wonder about the cameras, if she's installed any to keep an eye on them.

What would you do?
drcuddles999

Re: What would you do?

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Fri May 14, 2021 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

That’s tough. It would be hard for me not to do something. I bet there are no cameras in the bathroom or closet. Go into her closet and shut the door. Go to town on her purses. Get some good pics and videos to show us on here. Make sure to take pics before you mess with stuff so you can put it back exactly the way it was. If she has a camera that shows you going into the closet you can figure out some story as to why you went in there. At least you won’t get caught on camera doing nasty things. She would never think you are masturbating with her purses. Go for it and show us on here please!
rbleather

Post by rbleather »

Yeah, I don't know. There really isn't any reason for me to be going into the house for any length of time.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Who is taking care of the pets or plants? You need to offer. If you can be that person that would be sweet. You could even offer now.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Ask her if you can do anything to help while she is away with her family, Offer to check on the dwelling and ask her is she has any security cameras. You can tell her that they are a good security blanket to help watch her house.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Yup! It's a common thing these days for homeowners/renters to install security cameras inside, and outside, the home. Too bad these security cams weren't invented back in the 70's. "Friends" of my family went and ransacked our house when we were on vacation. They took a lot of stuff! Anyway, you are gonna need to plot and scheme, and provide a pretty good excuse, if your friend does have have cameras, and she catches you. That would be the ultimate "you're fucked!" moment. She catches you balls deep in one of her purses, or in a pair of her shoes or boots. Plan you closet raid wisely, and PROVIDE PICS TO US!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Have you gotten any new or used purses lately?
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

thats tought if there is cameras and she has seen ui been it is gonna be hard to explain
vito117

Post by vito117 »

Believe me women are pretty dumb when it comes to hiding or placing security cams or other devices. Fucks sake they'll plop the damned things on the dining room table with a big greenlight on thinking " Oh no one will see this camera!"
Men on the other hand will design, build, rebuild the house in order to hide cameras in the most secretive ways. Our CIA Super Spy persona comes out to play when dealing with security cameras. :P :P :P

Hell just find her internet hub or router. Unplug them.