Purses purchased

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Purses purchased

Post by radared1 »

How many of you buy your own purses. I do not care if they are new or used but was wondering what type of person does buy their own. I do
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Purses purchased

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

all the time! mostly used! Though, i think a trip to Macy's is in order, as i haven't went to a department store in a number of years and bought a brand new purse. I wanna see what good ones they have. Going to thrift stores is always a great thing to do. Consignment shops are great, too! Anywhere to find a purse that a woman carried and put her whole world into is great, as i get to buy it, take it home, and put my cock, and semen, into it!
stiefeltraeger

Re: Purses purchased

Post by stiefeltraeger »

it depens, if i NEED a purse or want to get a worn one. The worn ones should have a pic of their preowner or i buy them face to face and if she is a horny female, i buy that purse