Purse searching

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Purse searching

Post by radared1 »

It is Saturday and football is on. I was wondering how many of you love to sit and look art purses everyday? I open up the IPAD and look everyday even on football day. Tell me how often you look for a purse, and do you like to go out and look in department stores? Or do you like to visit consignment stores or thrift stores. Tell us what your best find was and describe it for all.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Purse searching

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

oh yes! i always search online for more purses! I haven't been to a dept. store (Macy's, Dillards, Bloomingdales, etc.)in over a year. I do love that purse section. I love thrift stores, and might go to one today. I have bought almost 150 purses this year online! My latest is a red leather Coach bag! It is delightful looking, and i can't wait til it gets here! I was looking at high-end bags the other day. Miu Miu, Givenchy, Fendi, and of course, Chanel. I just imagine the thrill i would get jizzing a $1000.00 purse! I have a few Fendi's, a few Givenchy's, but only paid almost $300 for my Fendi's, and $200 for my Givenchy's. I still have not bought a Chanel. I wanna!!! i really wanna!!! Those patent leather Classic Jumbo Double Flap Bags are out of this world gorgeous!!!
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

i look out every day for purses in every size. Most of them should be used before, they are a bit cheaper and have a "hgistory" with a horny female
Flipflopsandboots

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

I do occasionally when I see one I like or my friends have some. I HIGHLY SUGGEST EVERYONE GOOGLE FURLA CANDY BAG! I PROMISE YOU WONT REGRET IT! My friend had like 6 and I got pictures of them. Figured she wouldn’t throw them away right away asked if she had them gone!

I also like jelly purses clear purses and the medium brown bag from Bloomingdales and that’s really the name just google Medium Brown Bag and it’ll pop up!