Shortcoming, as far as a sure purse boink that completely failed.

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Shortcoming, as far as a sure purse boink that completely failed.

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

So, perhaps there have been instances where a purse you coulda boinked, you failed at. What are some instances?

About a year ago, my sister invited some family and friends to her house for a party held for our niece and nephew. They had graduated high school. So, a few friends my sister knows came. One had a purse hanging from her shoulder that i immediately ilked. It was black leather or vinyl. It has a gold hardware heart on the ring holding the strap on. I love feminine embellishments like that on purses. She set the purse behind sis' HDTV in the livingroom. I made a mental note of that. The people were coming in and out of the patio, but not super often. My mind started to think about the purse. I wanted to nail it badly!! I would just make sure nobody was in the room, grab the purse, and run it into the bathroom. I would lock the door, pull my pants down, and sit on the toilet seat. I would put a little hand lotion on the purse. I would lay back on the toilet and rub myself with the purse until i shot my wad on it. I would rub the spooge all over the purse. I would sit there, with the purse wet on my lap, and would enjoy the afterglow. Unfortunately, the moment never occured. I did not secure the guaranteed boink of her purse. It was still on the floor, behind sis' HDTV. The lady who owns it did not even go into the livingroom until hours later. I could have made sweet love to her purse for probably 2 hours if i wanted to. My shortcoming was complete. 😪 I woulda sent my seed all over it, but got cold feet.
ifucklthr

Re: Shortcoming, as far as a sure purse boink that completely failed.

Post by ifucklthr »

i bet you had to stroke your cock to relieve the pressure ...lol
ilovepursesandpumps

ifucklthr wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:51 am i bet you had to stroke your cock to relieve the pressure ...lol
Yup!!! That purse gave me blue balls from hell!!!!
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

my biggest fail on a purse was when i was window washing my friends wifes windows i had the day off and a few times a year i wash there windows my mates wife had a soft loui vutton purse she had gone to shower i was touching the bag up but got cold feet about cumming on it sadly it was the only time i saw that purse and the only time she left her purse out when i came to work there i wish to god i had of just risked and and sploshed my cum over her expensive bag
ilovepursesandpumps

That is my biggest desire when it comes to purses. To boink a high-end purse a woman would kill me for even touching! To put my cock, and my man-goo, into the depths of her purse would be a dream come true. You think in your head "This bag is such a high-quality one. She uses leather conditioner on it all the time. It practically glows in the sunlight! She really takes care of her purse! Well i will just squirt a little Lubriderm in it, and stuff my cock in it, and will rub myself until i send my DNA inside it, like a volcanic eruption. My bodily fluids will make a mess inside it, a mess she has no idea happened! The most surreal thing just happened to her handbag!!!"
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I think you might like to put it on over your head and smell the inside with all her stuff in it
ilovepursesandpumps

radared1 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:11 pm I think you might like to put it on over your head and smell the inside with all her stuff in it
That's fun, too! I have purses that i bought from poshmark, and ebay, and i put it over my head. There are 1000's of microscopic particles in the purse that is from her, whether it's from her hairbrush, or her makeup, or whatever else she has had in the purse. I breathe it in. I feel a connection to the woman at that point. It adds more thrill to the purse-banging session.